How's my number close?

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were in different groups and we were doing video productions in class yesterday. She wasn't there that day but here it goes:

She's with friends in class
Me: Excuse me miss can I have your autograph?
Her or her friends: Why
Me: I liked how you played your part on that movie on Friday. Since you just won an Emmy I'd like to have your autograph.
Her: Ok
Me: Can you add your number too? I want to sell it to the paparazzi.

So do you think this could prevent me from getting blocked? This is designed to get a quick number but I will keep running game if her friends aren't bored? Any suggestions, comments, criticisims? Of course at the end I will say something like let's go fishing sometime.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pen and paper in 2008 :S just ask for her number.

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
zack77766 said:
We were in different groups and we were doing video productions in class yesterday. She wasn't there that day but here it goes:

She's with friends in class
Me: Excuse me miss can I have your autograph?
Her or her friends: Why
Me: I liked how you played your part on that movie on Friday. Since you just won an Emmy I'd like to have your autograph.
Her: Ok
Me: Can you add your number too? I want to sell it to the paparazzi.

So do you think this could prevent me from getting blocked? This is designed to get a quick number but I will keep running game if her friends aren't bored? Any suggestions, comments, criticisims? Of course at the end I will say something like let's go fishing sometime.
That is impossible to play off as natural. She'll know it is canned material. I wrote a field report about how I got the 8's number on campus yesterday just check that out to get a better idea.