Howd I do with in this conversation or possibly test?

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
i was working at work then this really HOT jessica simpson kinda look a like blonde co worker of mine, who I don't really pay attention to and everyone else does, randomly comes up to me and brings up

HB: "I don't get it why guys want to be in a relationship after making out with them. I made out with this guy and all the sudden he wants to be in a relationship. I don't want to be in any relationship right now"

Me: "OMG no way!!!, I don't like to being in relationships too!"

HB: -she looks at me all surprised

then a third co worker walks in the middle of our conversation. (Damn it.!)

I didn't want to be one of her emotional tampons so I tried to move away from the "Dude who she just made out with topic" by moving to the topic about "what we have in common"

And why would you think girls would bring this topic up? any one experience similar situation and what was the outcome

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about saying.. maybe you need to meet someone who can kiss better then you... or well in my case, everytime i hold a girls hand, she wants to ball and chain me, i just don't get it

Myriad By Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is qualifying you, obviously. So, to show that you are not needy and unattached, disqualify yourself.

Agree with her qualification, then put yourself in the bad category.

HB: "I don't get it why guys want to be in a relationship after making out with them. I made out with this guy and all the sudden he wants to be in a relationship. I don't want to be in any relationship right now"
YOU: "Yeah you're right, I don't get it either. It seems like when I was a teenager the girls were getting attached to me, now that I'm older, I'M the one that gets attached. But that's just me, I can't help myself, I'm a sap for relationships."

Realize that if you say this like a turd, it won't work. But if you say this confident and with playfulness, it will show you aren't working for her approval and build attraction towards you.