How would you respond to **** Off

JackDaniel

Reaction score
This happened to my friend last night while we where in a disco. He said a few words to this hot girl when she told him "**** off" :mad: . Now I don't know what he said but I'm pretty sure it wasn't annoying and from the looks of this girl I get the impression she's a regular *****. I thought what if this happened to me, so I tried finding a good response to this situation but till now NONE. So DJs how would you respond to woman telling you **** Off so she just can enjoy being plain evil?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some women are just irritated by being approached all the time and just want to enjoy their night undisturbed. I wouldn't take it personally, but this is just something you have to accept when you're cold approaching (especially on nights out).

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha oh boy.

Tricky one... I would try and be calm and say something like 'fine, your loss'... or even something sarcastic like 'well you have such a lovely attitude, what a shame I missed out'. Iono, something like that.

But to be fair... why are you looking for a response to this line?? Are you expecting it to happen again or something?

:confused:

JackDaniel

Reaction score
I wouldn't take it personally Jariel but still I wouldn't want her to get away with it either.

JackDaniel

Reaction score
I hope not Triple X but you know what they say, 'BE PREPARED' ;)

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this patented manuva classic:

Pause, then beckon to her so she leans towards you. Learn in an say calmly in her ear...

"You're not hot enough to pull off that attitude."

It's a pearler. Watch her face crumble.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by manuva
Use this patented manuva classic:

Pause, then beckon to her so she leans towards you. Learn in an say calmly in her ear...

"You're not hot enough to pull off that attitude."

It's a pearler. Watch her face crumble.
Hahaha thats a good one.