How would you respond if a girl said this?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, well, yesterday after the game, I was infront of my locker changing shirts, so obviously at one point, I had to take off my shirt. So I'm standing infront of my locker with my shirt off, changing shirts and all of a sudden this senior chick who's also in band comes by and says "Wow, there's a naked man standing in the middle of the hallway.". I didn't know how to take this, perhaps she was teasing me, maybe she was just saying it, to say it, I was the only guy in the hallway at the time and she was looking towards me when she said, so I know it was directed at me.

milkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Yeah, well, yesterday after the game, I was infront of my locker changing shirts, so obviously at one point, I had to take off my shirt. So I'm standing infront of my locker with my shirt off, changing shirts and all of a sudden this senior chick who's also in band comes by and says "Wow, there's a naked man standing in the middle of the hallway.". I didn't know how to take this, perhaps she was teasing me, maybe she was just saying it, to say it, I was the only guy in the hallway at the time and she was looking towards me when she said, so I know it was directed at me.
I wouldn´t say anything, who cares what someone else is saying. But in case you think she could be interesting for you, then approach her. But then you should also approach her if she wouldn´t say anything.

Don´t wait for approach invitations from girls. If you like her, then approach her and you can say whatever you want.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I perform at bachelorette parties too..." ;)

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
depends on her tone of voice ... also , if it were me , I woulda told the h0 "stop looking, I'm not a piece of steak"

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: How would you respond if a girl said this?

Originally posted by TxCowboy
depends on her tone of voice ... also , if it were me , I woulda told the h0 "stop looking, I'm not a piece of steak"
She was smiling and the tone of her voice, don't know how to describe it, certainly wasn't a negative tone though.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by happyfrog
Viper, what did you say to her?
Well, basically - nothing, I had no idea what to say, it's not everyday a girl says something like that to you.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
care to join me :p

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
"I perform at bachelorette parties too..." ;)
hahaha francisco always cracks me up :cheer:

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
That WAS pretty funny, fransico....
I liked [DoN.2.Da.JUaN]'s response too...

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t, I just thought of something else, Viper, USE that as a way to approach her, get a pic of yourself, in the same mode, shirt off, and offer it to her, say, you seemed to like it the first time, figured since you didn't have a camera I'd take this for you, or something like that... make a joke out of it, it'll break the 'ice' on your approach....

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You didn't know? the hallway is my strip club from 12 pm-3pm, invitations ONLY."