How Would You Handle This?

Sojourn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to add a little humor to this site so i thought of this topic.

I was just recently watching one of my favorite movie Clerks, and in one of the most famous/funny scenes ever the main char GF reveals to him that she sucked 36 other guys d***s. What would be the most DJ way to handle this type of situation? Heres the link if you don't know what movie/scene that I'm talking about. :crackup: :crackup:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=94wGndbOIPk

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After a year into my marriage with my ex-wife, she told me how many guys she slept with. She told me she had been with 30 men. I immediately told her that she was a skank. I didn't even think about it. It just came out. Then she told me that most women have slept with that many men. I started laughing at her twisted statement so hard that I had to leave the room. I was a dumbass for marrying that hor.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
I could care less, as long as when she is with me, she is loyal like a ****ing dog. In fact, I'd prefer a loyal w*hore over a loyal scared ass virgin.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at her really hard and say. yah...that seems about right. then go on as if nothing has happened.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she told me that most women have slept with that many men.
Now that's what we call rationalization, lol. Most women have been with no where NEAR 30 dudes.

Granted, this was 15 years ago, but I remember hearing the average number of lifetime partners people have on some show like 60 Minutes (who was quoting an official study), and that figure was under 10 for both sexes (the guys was slightly higher, like 6 for women and 8 for men).

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
look at her really hard and say. yah...that seems about right. then go on as if nothing has happened.
LOL, that made me laugh. Great response. I'm definitely using that if I am in that situation in the future.