How would you handle this, What would you do?

mothman

Reaction score
I work with a girl, for the last three months, she just moved back and
broke up with her boyfriend about 6 months ago, who treated her like ****, I'm really attracted to her,

think she's attracted to me but not sure,, but one night Me and her
got together on the same night she asked if i just wanted a booty
call, i said no, after that we have gone drinking with other friends,
but nothing ever happened, because she works with me, and all the other
people think were together, because the way we are at work, other have told me that way we look at each other that there is something, but i'm stuck, dont know what to do, She is very beautiful and she knows that, when other guys hit on her at work she tells them that I dont like it when they hit on her, but i have never said anything to her about other guys hitting on her, the confusing part is she will make plans and not follow through, she will tease me at work, will rub up against me but wont let me touch her. what the heck do i do? its really frustrating? any suggestions.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes playing hot and cold , just go for it , ask her out one night... just the two of you ... do something fun ....

dont wait too long cu she might shift her interest somewhere else , strike while the iron is hot....

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be fkn' with you. Or she might just be uncomfortable about flirting with you at work. I mean, she probably wants to keep her job, right? Have you tried asking her out yet? Go out on a date and see how things go from there.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you I wouldn't think or fantasize about it too much. This will only lead to a big let down when she tells you she just wants to be friends.

Just take the initiative. Wait for a good day where you're making her laugh and she's totally receptive to you. Then ask her on the date.

Guru Tha Don

Reaction score
you mention getting together one night but didnt give any details about what took place when you got together. I would say that during this time you should have showed subtle but confident sexuals intrest, to place your self in the category of some one who is a confident lover who isnt just a booty call but more then a friend, then from there all you would have to do is continue to show confidence in every situation. I think the fact that she was willing to meet with you out side of work is a good sighn but your cautiousness will only lead you to the dreaded friend zone. How ever, the way you conducted yourself during the get together was very important to how she would later percieve you. I think her not following through with plans is her now not being sure of wether or not shes going to have a good time, you must be a respected person for her to mention your name to the other guys who hit on her while at work, as if the mention of your name will repell them, dont know your position there but be happy that she doesnt allow you or any one else to touch her in the work place, that can lead to a sexual harrassment suit.

mothman

Reaction score
Things that happened that night, well we were all over eachother, but because we worked together I didnt go to far, the guys that hit on her lot of the time are clients,so why they care who what my position is there. before she starts work she calls me, to meet her for coffee, or she'll bring me coffee. she's told me about her last boyfriend, how he was so brutal to her , he took her for a ride, abused her, see i understand that point, I know she doesnt want to be in the same situiation again. but she has also told me if I leave my job that she will quit as well. so there are lot of mixed signals there.