How would you deal with this situation?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, yesterday there was this one chick (HB9) on my schoolbus. I was sitting in the back of the bus and she was sitting one seat in front of me and she was listening to her mp3 player. I really wanted to approach her after we got out of the bus, but the moment she left the bus her friends were already there and she started talking to them, so I didn´t approach.

Would you guys have approached her earlier? If yes, how?

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hi, what are you listening to?" when she was sitting on the bus.

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
"I really wanted to approach her after we got out of the bus, but the moment she left the bus her friends were already there and she started talking to them, so I didn´t approach."

See, this is the shyt I'm talking about.

If you would just be in sexual state, you won't even have fears, insecurities, or other bullshyt going through your head like this...you'll be too busy licking your lips, grabbing your dyck, and massaging her back.

I mean, what is it.......what's so hard about it again, I must ask?

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
DJF AGAIN! said:
"I really wanted to approach her after we got out of the bus, but the moment she left the bus her friends were already there and she started talking to them, so I didn´t approach."

See, this is the shyt I'm talking about.

If you would just be in sexual state, you won't even have fears, insecurities, or other bullshyt going through your head like this...you'll be too busy licking your lips, grabbing your dyck, and massaging her back.

I mean, what is it.......what's so hard about it again, I must ask?

100% truth

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
i know CHris.......but use this for future reference, DJF Again's advice is gold

its not what u say, but its how u feel when u say it