How Would This Make Me Look?

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so a few weeks back I posted about this hb I met at a volunteer event whos beautiful and shares my favorite interest-cars. Well things went well but I didnt number close. Anyways I just ran into her at the chow hall on base. She who was with some guy that a friend of mine says is just her friend. As soon as I walked in she was like "hey its that guy whos always working on his cars." I jumped in with some sarcasm-"yeah its that ****y ******* whos always working on his cars"(thats was her assumption of me was from seeing me around before we met.) I walked up to her and she looked at my name tapes to see what my last name was. I was like whats you're name and looked for her name tapes. I remember her first name though by asking she thought I forgot and she told me her first name. She was like"You're just gonna forget it anyways". Anyways she and her friend had to go back to work though they headed to the post office first. I had to check my mail also though she didnt know I was behind them-she immediately started talking to her guy friend telling him who I was by saying Im the guy whos always working on his cars. I ended up right beside her as her box was near mine. Anyways Im not sure if the guy is her bf or just friends so I wussed out. But I was thinking I could leave her a note on her car. Nothing creepy, I know how to come across as funny. Something along the lines of "Hey its the ****y ******* whos always working on his cars. I wasnt sure when we'd run into each other again (we work different shifts) but we seem to have a lot in common. And btw I didnt forget you're first name-just wanted to see what your last name was. Anyways I couldnt tell if that guy was your bf or not and the last thing I want is to be labeled a disrespectful ****y ******* whos always working on his cars. Anyways hit me up if you wanna get together sometime.
How would this make me come across? Yay or nay? Her immediately talking to me when I walked in today tells me that shes at least been thinking about me though we met like 2-3 weeks ago so Im thinking shes gotta be at least a lil interested.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes you look like you don't know what a f*cking paragraph is.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OOOh snap! Masturbator just dissed u - whatchu gon do about dat?

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALright I just got off work and Im tired so I really dont give a f*** about font and puntuation. If you're not gonna give advice why take the time out of your day to post a reply? You're just wasting everyones time

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well i think that since its already been 2 or 3 weeks if that other guy isnt ALREADY the bf that YOUR times running out quickly.. a note isnt that bad of an idea, although you should change your context up a little bit, i.e. hey its the ****y s.o.b, i haven't seen you since the volunteer event ( try to be non chalant about knowin her shift is dif. from yours ) and was figurin we should get together and learn each others names sometime (somethin along those lines)... dont worry about the bf thing for now if shes single your good with that note , otherwise when she responds youll know your answer..

MJB

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I see what you're sayin. So just write something with some humor/confidence in it and leave my number in it?
how do you think a she'd take it-I mean finding a note on her car written by some guy?

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
well supposedly your not just some guy right? she knows you somewhat and always tries tlaking to you when she sees you so she has some sort of interest in you meaning you should escalate soon..