How to tell when she's playing you.

tensiond

Reaction score
Guys,

I have a situation here, a slightly complicated one. Here is goes.

I met this girl at a night club (on a friday), we talked, I liked her and she liked me. She gave me her number. I called her the next day (i.e. Saturday) and we arranged to go out to the movies on Sunday (the following day). She was supposed to meet me at the mall where she would leave her car parked at the parking lot so we take mine. Well, after the movie, we came back to the backing lot and did it. Yeap, we did it in the parking lot and funny enough it was at the time of the dc sniper shootings.

Ok, I called her up on Wednesday and it so happens that she was leaving back to Canada (she's from Canada and was in DC for a foreign exchange program) the next day (thursday). Damm, I said to myself. This chic is so pretty that even though I hit it, I must admit I was whimped. Well, I didn't get to see her to say goodbye, but I assured her that I will be in Canada to see the following week (now you know I'm whimped).

I called a friend of mine and asked him to come to Canada with me. He was happy to come since it was his first time. We got to Canada, I asked her to bring a friend of her to keep mine company - this she did without complain. We had a cool time in Canada went to all the clubs and stuff. On our way back to DC, my friend asked me "What would you do if Alice was to come to my room while you're sleeping and asked me to f**k her?" Wow, that was a powerful questions. I told him confidently that she wouldn't do anything like that. Well my friend didn't say much afterwards. But I smelled something and being inquisitive, I have to know what was going on here. So I persisted that my friend tell me the full story.

Well, my friend claimed that while I was away (I was away chatting with other chics in the club - being a true DJ) that the Alice told him that she wish she had met him before me that he was such a fun girl to be around. Now, that really pissed me off. This happened while we was going back. So when we got back to DC, I called her up and asked her for the truth of the matter and she totally denied it saying that she wouldn't say a thing like that. I believed her and thought to myself that my friend was lying, but looking back in time, my friend wouldn't lie like that. In fact, he warned me before telling the story and reminded that things like this ruin friendships. He even swore on his mother's grave that she said that to him. But she keeps denying. She calls me everything and tells me how she misses me and all that stuff.

I truly like this girl and as you all know, when you truly like someone you tend to start being soft. Tell me guys, I think this girl is lying. I think she said that to my friend, that is how I feel truely. At the same time, I really like her, I'm scared that if I'm too harsh on her that I might loose her. But still though, I can't let her get away with this like that. I need to show her I'm a man and don't take **** from anyone BUT at the same time, I need to do so diplomatically. Its been over three weeks now since I last talked about this incident with her but still though how do I let this chic know not to **** with me like that?

I would appreciate all the DJs in the world to help a brother here.

Tensiond.

EMB82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricardo, lol!

Tensiond - if you are truly a man who takes no crap, then you'd forget about this lying girl and move on, especially when she lives in another country. And don't forget; bros over hos.

aurora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have picked up on the red flags even before you went on the trip to Canada and that this girl Alice was a slut.

Red Flag #1. She was a tourist.

Red Flag #2. You met her at a club

Red Flag #3. You banged her the next day in a parking lot.

Your friend was probably telling you the truth and you had all the warning signs that this girl is a ho. This chick just wanted to play you for the moment. Don't even think that this girl is LTR material so get her out of your system. There are just too many women out there to worry about this one.

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you let yourself catch personal feelings for someone that you ****ed so quickly??

That ***** sounds like nothing but trouble, and it also sounds like she almost got between you and your best friend.

Continue the game, don't get stuck on this *****.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bottom Line Factor said "A woman's actions reflects her true interest level towards you".

If her actions are inconsistent with her words, then it's low interest level. Aurora is right. Watch out for the red flags and you won't be sorry anymore. But for your situation now, as Doc Love said "NEXT!"