how to tell her not to get a haircut without being a ****

jeff_reigert

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i'm single things are smooth sailing, i deal with things as they come, but now i'm starting to settle down a little bit and running into weird issues like this. she told me getting a "killer haircut" is on her list of things to do in a text message recently. i think she looks really sexy with long hair and don't think a short cut would be that great on her, but i can't come out and say that... how do i turn it into a compliment and not look like a jerkoff?

thanks.

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the planet Korriban training TheHumanist in the
Yeah just let her know upfront you find her most attractive with long hair.

Women have to abide by the 6 words of Leykis if they want to keep an alpha male in their life.

1. Long

2. Hair

3. Stay

4. Thin

5. Shut

6. Up

Simple. :up:

If she gets her hair cut to a nasty short length its perfectly alright for you to leave her if that looks fugly to you.

No sense in staying with a woman who you can't get it up for due to her fvcking up her looks.

Yeah it seems trivial to leave if she fvcks her looks up but little things are important and when a chick can get away with one little thing she'll just keep pressing the envelope until you've got a fat bald b!tch on your hands.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If its been a long LTR....

just tell her she looks great with long hair. Its not AFC to compliment a girl in an LTR.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just say no keep it you look hot with long hair....dunno why you couldnt say that lol

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her... My girlfriend was talking about dying her hair. I was like keep it blonde or dirty blonde, and she did.