How to talk to girls already sitting with guys

eighteen123

Reaction score
a DJ is supposed to talk to anyone and everyone he likes. What if the girls he likes are already sitting with another guy. How to approach the girl, as in a University campus situation? I`ll be starting a short course at a university and i would like to know how to approach girls this way.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, you might wanna pick a girl that isn't around another guy. He might be her boyfriend. You never know. Don't wanna end up in a situation you can't get out to of. A lot of guys are very over protective of their gf's. So the best alternative is to pick some girls out that are either just with their friends or (if you're lucky enough) alone.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to the guy first. THEN the girl.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Excuse me, gotta tell her something."

Then she gets up and walks away with you and you talk to her whatever and keep the other guy waiting. It doesn't matter who he is, her father, her boyfriend, you can talk to her if you want as long as you're not being too disrespectful. If he's just a wussy ***** friend of her's then it doesn't matter.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
"Excuse me, gotta tell her something."

Then she gets up and walks away with you and you talk to her whatever and keep the other guy waiting. It doesn't matter who he is, her father, her boyfriend, you can talk to her if you want as long as you're not being too disrespectful. If he's just a wussy ***** friend of her's then it doesn't matter.

I'm with Nex on this one.

say to her:
"Come over here for a minute I have to tell you something"

Then start talking. This is the Alpha Male approach.

Like Vincent recently said it's "survival of the fittest" out here.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roll up in an expensive convertible, blasting Steppenwolf's "Magic Carpet Ride" while wearing sunglasses. All you gotta do then is signal the girl to get in.

OR!

You can follow the other advice the posters gave you. Both should work :cool: