How to stop this?

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was going to meet this girl today and she just sends me a text saying she most likely won't be able to meet but if she can she will call me, how do you respond to that?

program

Reaction score
it is unfair for you to have your nuts in her hands, sitting on the edge of your seat wasting your time wondering if she will be available. she is probably too much in control.

that is bs dude, so wait.... if she can't hang out, she WON'T call you and will leave you hanging even more? either say today doesn't work out after all and reschedule, or wait for her to come to you. just don't let her walk all over you. you don't want to be the guy that says something like "ok, thats fine. whenever you are ready for me... i'm your b!tch".

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I sent her back a text saying "Give me a break. YOu have the next 5 hours to finish and even if you don't you could sure use a break by then."

I guess it worked because about half an hour later she sent me a text saying "she will hurry up and finish and will be there."

Reaction score
Sam Adams said:
Well I sent her back a text saying "Give me a break. YOu have the next 5 hours to finish and even if you don't you could sure use a break by then."

I guess it worked because about half an hour later she sent me a text saying "she will hurry up and finish and will be there."

Let us know if she comes over. Because I thought you failed with your reply. You should have said "ok, whatever" or something like you didn't care.