How to set up a date over the phone.

Damand

Reaction score
Okay! First post on these forums, although i've read a lot.

i was AFC all over the place for 19 years, And im 20 now.

I think i finally realized i was AFC when i noticed i was friends with all the HB8-10s but i wasnt f^cking them.

Anyway, I dont have a car, but i have a really nice studio apartment by myself, working full time rollin in dough (for my age at least). I am a salesman at a sports fitness store.

On Black friday this hb8 comes in, looking for christmas gifts and whatnot. I Ask if she needs help finding anything and she says no, smiles and i walk off. Asking other customers because it was busy, trying not to be desperate for conversation.

Later i walk past her again and she asks me for advice about the Yoga mats/Yoga balls and stuff. Lots of smiling, lots of innuendos flying around about exercises that can be done on a yoga ball, getting to know each other kind of theme. I tell her shes coming with me to get coffee later and she says wont be in town, shes only visiting from college, i smile, then she says BUT i will be back in 2 weeks for winter break. Grabs the phone out of my hand and gives me her number.

So i call her monday, 3 days later (should have waited longer?) i say i just wanted to get in touch, we chat a little bit, i give her my last name and she adds me on facebook.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS....

From this encounter, what would you suggest be the best way to keep in contact for 2 or 3 weeks so she thinks about me when shes back in town.

How can i subtly find out a good date idea, or if shes down for a ONS first, i know shes a party girl. Not 21 yet so no bars.

Any tips or advice for setting up a date over the phone would be great.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U-hi this is geek boy
her:eek:h hey HI

U-so what day u cumming home
her-saturday
U-cool, lets do a movie ......and stuff
HEr-cool.

U-see u then

TADAH!!!!!!!!

see how easy that was

fast forward to movie nite---KINO, KISS, MAKE OUT........THEN find a place.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do a movie first date, a short coffee date is better.

You should have set the date up the first time you called her even if it was two weeks away.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best first date:

DRINKS!

Take her to a sit-down bar and have a few drinks.

Pros include:

Not expensive.
Good volume level.
All of her attention is on you.
You get to feel out the situation.
Intimate enough to escalate to a physical level if it works out.

Do this.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damand said:
From this encounter, what would you suggest be the best way to keep in contact for 2 or 3 weeks so she thinks about me when shes back in town.
oh sh!t for some reason this totally jarred my memory... I pulled a girls number at a club about a month ago, and we talked and texted on the phone for a few days after that. she went out of town and wouldn't be back for a month. I can't believe I forgot all about her, she is an 8, maybe 9 depending how done up. You better believe I'm gonna hit this up right now, no matter if we kept contact or not, trying is better than dying.

Thanks bro :up: