How to respond?

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night my ex said to me "you have to show me your new place sometime" - I didnt respond to this immediately - thinking of saying next time:

"So you want me to show you the flat - your going to have to convince me your cool enough first" - what you think? not sure I can be so obvious about it since I didnt mention it straight away - it was close to the end of the convo though.

I can totally see this ending in sex and possible reconciliation if pulled off perfectly (I know her, I know it could) ...... So this is a big deal. Please give me a hand here.

I have thought of meeting her in town for a short date first to see if she's cool and then say a week later going to my place? I haven't actually got the place yet either so thats an additional reason.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
Last night my ex said to me "you have to show me your new place sometime" - I didnt respond to this immediately - thinking of saying next time:

"So you want me to show you the flat - your going to have to convince me your cool enough first" - what you think? not sure I can be so obvious about it since I didnt mention it straight away - it was close to the end of the convo though.

I can totally see this ending in sex and possible reconciliation if pulled off perfectly (I know her, I know it could) ...... So this is a big deal. Please give me a hand here.

I have thought of meeting her in town for a short date first to see if she's cool and then say a week later going to my place? I haven't actually got the place yet either so thats an additional reason.
The date would do more harm than good. Instead take this time between getting your place setup to meet new women. Make a goal to approach 10 new women a day even if its just to ask for directions. This will give you some confidence and build an abundance mentality. You may also get some numbers and even meet a new woman that you hit it off with.

When you get your place, have her home over to see it. If you've been doing the 10 approaches everyday leading up to this you'll come off a little less needy. Give her a tour around the place. When you get to the bedroom kiss her. Don't wuss out just do it. You'll either get laid or you won't, so just do it and see what happens.

If it doesn't work, let it go. Tell her you have stuff to do and lead her out. After that go no contact on her and live your life. This is probably the best outcome for you in the long run. If things worked out and you got laid it would most likely degenerate back to a break up again. Either way it'll be a learning experience.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
The date would do more harm than good. Instead take this time between getting your place setup to meet new women. Make a goal to approach 10 new women a day even if its just to ask for directions. This will give you some confidence and build an abundance mentality. You may also get some numbers and even meet a new woman that you hit it off with.

When you get your place, have her home over to see it. If you've been doing the 10 approaches everyday leading up to this you'll come off a little less needy. Give her a tour around the place. When you get to the bedroom kiss her. Don't wuss out just do it. You'll either get laid or you won't, so just do it and see what happens.

If it doesn't work, let it go. Tell her you have stuff to do and lead her out. After that go no contact on her and live your life. This is probably the best outcome for you in the long run. If things worked out and you got laid it would most likely degenerate back to a break up again. Either way it'll be a learning experience.
I have been approaching etc. I have 4 numbers that are all about to be dates. I'm regularly talking to one and could have had sex if I wanted (slept in her room). But actually this has reinforced my desire for my ex - I dont find them as attractive as her - she was up there you see.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
I have been approaching etc. I have 4 numbers that are all about to be dates. I'm regularly talking to one and could have had sex if I wanted (slept in her room). But actually this has reinforced my desire for my ex - I dont find them as attractive as her - she was up there you see.
Keep on approaching and meeting new women. Once your having sex with women at or above the quality of your ex the desire for her will slowly come down.