How to respond?

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who read my other thread and know this situation, how should I respond to this.

She texted me just now:

"Hey sorry bout last nite i was upset, hopefully i didnt ruin your whole nite"

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the reply will depend on

a) what she did to ruin the whole night
b) the status of your relationship with her

her text back is desperate and a bit AFC. What stage are you at with this girl?

bit of an awkward text to reply to, but something along the lines of this should do the trick:

aww dont sweat it - we'l need to add extra fun next time we're out x

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna respond with something that doesn't sound desperate but I wanna say something that indicates she should make it up to me. Although I am thinking that her texting instead of calling is a sign that she doesn't have much interest. How should I play this?

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My status is we went out on 1 date and it was great up until she had a breakdown over her ex getting with another girl. We were in the city and she asked me to come back with her to BK just to confront him, which I did only because she was drunk and didn't want her riding the trains alone.

Reaction score
You are on the right track Baconator... you are making the woman become AFC..

That is what it's all about and that's how you win the game.

As for a good reply? I'm still thinking about it and I'm tired as hell, so don't count on me.. BUT, ignoring the text is probably your best weapon. Don't reply, it will drive her mad.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
You are on the right track Baconator... you are making the woman become AFC..

That is what it's all about and that's how you win the game.

As for a good reply? I'm still thinking about it and I'm tired as hell, so don't count on me.. BUT, ignoring the text is probably your best weapon. Don't reply, it will drive her mad.
Well it would be good if the reasoning behind her apology wasn't because she went nuts over the ex and had me travel around. She didn't even end up meeting up with him just had a big fight over the fone and then told me they were done. So although this apology might sound AFC, it could also be that she isn't being rude because she shouldn't have been pulling that sh*t while out with me and she knos it wasn't cool.

Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
Well it would be good if the reasoning behind her apology wasn't because she went nuts over the ex and had me travel around. She didn't even end up meeting up with him just had a big fight over the fone and then told me they were done. So although this apology might sound AFC, it could also be that she isn't being rude because she shouldn't have been pulling that sh*t while out with me and she knos it wasn't cool.

That's even more reason to not reply. She dissed you. Do not reply to this woman. It will drive her crazy and she will become AFC. Then you win.

If you do reply, make sure to let us know ASAP.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
red flag - be aware that she may be using you as the emotional rebound.

If a guy had pulled this sh1t - the girl would be outa there quicker than one of houdini's magic tricks.

the good news is that she's fragile and you can mould her gently to your way of thinking.

also, I rekon folk are right - if she rowed in front of her ex with you - unacceptable, dont reply to her text.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I didn't send any reply yet, I prolly will later beacuse I knew what I was getting into with this and I can understand if she still has feelins for the ex, cuz i just got over mine not too long ago.

I'm either gonna go with something c+f like "It was ruined when we went to the comedy show, but you def killed it. If we go out again you can make it up to me"

Or just something veryy lite like "its cool" and then dont call her for a while.

Which do you think would work better? I was c+F all day yesterday and she ate it up, saw that I could have a good time in any situation and make the best out of anything.

I kno this girl has interest in me as we hooked up a couple times last night, and I wanna go for her again because she is not only very sexy but not boring to chill with at all.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd do one of 2 things, ignore it (because what can you really say?) or say "I didn't really notice much babe".

Both make out she's not playing on your mind constantly, and put you in a position of power. However, i'd be tempted to go for the ignore option, because if she ruined MY night, this'd be like her punishment.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
For those who read my other thread and know this situation, how should I respond to this.

She texted me just now:

"Hey sorry bout last nite i was upset, hopefully i didnt ruin your whole nite"
What happened last night? I don't have time to read through your other posts.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
What happened last night? I don't have time to read through your other posts.
We were havin a great time until she got upset upon hearing her ex was out on a date and she wanted to go confront him about it, and since she was drunk I wouldn't let her ride the trains alone so I went. She didnt end up seein him just a fight over the fone and then said they were done for good.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
I'd do one of 2 things, ignore it (because what can you really say?) or say "I didn't really notice much babe".

Both make out she's not playing on your mind constantly, and put you in a position of power. However, i'd be tempted to go for the ignore option, because if she ruined MY night, this'd be like her punishment.
Nice, my thoughts exactly...

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
My status is we went out on 1 date and it was great up until she had a breakdown over her ex getting with another girl. We were in the city and she asked me to come back with her to BK just to confront him, which I did only because she was drunk and didn't want her riding the trains alone.
Based on this info, this girl isn't interested in you.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Based on this info, this girl isn't interested in you.
I know i'm not number 1 on her list, but she has interest, there was a lot of flirting and kino from both of us all day, and like I said we hooked up a couple times in the night.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it bother you and don't show that it bothers you, but beware, you'll only be a rebound for this chick. It's best to move on.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Don't let it bother you and don't show that it bothers you, but beware, you'll only be a rebound for this chick. It's best to move on.
Truth be told I don't care. I'm not going to pursue a relationship with her, but I would like to hookup again and get some action from her. I responded with "don't sweat it". I'll wait to see if she asks me to come out with her again and if she doesn't i'll give it a call in a week or so.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't listen to her boyfriend problems and let it be known that you're not looking to be a friend or else that's where you'll be.