How to respond if a girl is trying to keep tabs on you?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These type of girls , if you are making plans ..the plans must involve sex at the end. Don't give her any relationship hopes , just say the right things and make her respect your need to focus on your life.

I've gone 3-4 months of not talking to a plate , she msgs ...set up a date and fvck , see her again next month or 2.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Forget being drama free. Not possible when dealing with women.

Once you're afraid of losing a woman.. she is in control and you are her beta b!tch. Therefore, you can play all the headgames you want.. nothing will change the fact that you are putty in her hands. So why bother? Just go ahead and submit now. :crackup:

While you can't control how women act or what they do.. you have full control over how you deal with it. The folly of the beta loser is thinking he can control women with his actions. The alpha chooses to be in control of HIMSELF and let the chips fall where they may with the women in his life. If they leave.. whatever. If they stay.. whatever. His life and self-esteem doesn't revolve around the opinion of one dumb b!tch he wants to f*ck.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Johnny1986 said:
convo went like this:

Her: So, we chilling tonight?

Me: Not tonight, raincheck?

Her: K

Her: You already make other plans or?

(About an hour after I didn't respond to "K"

- I want to be a cold son of a ***** and just not even reply
- If I don't even reply will I seem really cold?
- I like this girl but were not in a relationship.
- I wanna keep her around for awhile though.
Why do you assume she may be stalking you? How do you know she just doesn't want to get laid because her other on call boyfriend didn't pan out tonight?

And bro, you want to be cold to her, but then question if you are being cold to her. She has got her head spinning with just a few lines of text. What are you going to do when she puts some effort into it?

You don't have to be rude or macho or alpha or anything by not responding, just say "Yes, other plans." Not rhode scholar stuff.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Forget being drama free. Not possible when dealing with women.

Once you're afraid of losing a woman.. she is in control and you are her beta b!tch. Therefore, you can play all the headgames you want.. nothing will change the fact that you are putty in her hands. So why bother? Just go ahead and submit now. :crackup:

While you can't control how women act or what they do.. you have full control over how you deal with it. The folly of the beta loser is thinking he can control women with his actions. The alpha chooses to be in control of HIMSELF and let the chips fall where they may with the women in his life. If they leave.. whatever. If they stay.. whatever. His life and self-esteem doesn't revolve around the opinion of one dumb b!tch he wants to f*ck.
Beta men will never understand to be in control you need options,a lot of them.If you have no options you are little beta bltch.They try to learn 'game' when game is natural state of mind if you have options.

Thats they all fail they focus on mind games instead of focusing on getting options.