how to reply to this????

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
this armenian girl is playing hard to get...even after a very successful first date.

Last weekend we met and had a great time. Lots of kino, we got closer, touched her hair, face...

It was going to be an hour long date ended up being 3.

Texts have been 2 for the last week. Very aloof but I have initiated.

Only today I suggested a second date Saturday and I got this:

I will think about it

I have 3 plates right now but this chick is a 10+ That fact combined with a perfect first date is what pushes me to continue.

How would you guys reply?

I got these ideas:

-Think long and hard, very hard!

-and dont forget to ask mom too

- ( a simple k 3 hours later )

any more ideas?

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the date you've asked for and go NC. If the girl is interested she'll try to make contact. But even after then, it wouldn't necessarily mean that she is really interested. Tread cautiously and focus more in your other plates and go get some more.

Whose frame will dominate is now being decided and if this is chess, this is how you will "check" her. And just like in chess, it will still not necessarily be a checkmate so she can still win. So, keep your guard up, and don't place to much value on her by not investing too much mental energy on her, and by being thankful that you still have other plates.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheSlasher said:
Forget about the date you've asked for and go NC. If the girl is interested she'll try to make contact. But even after then, it wouldn't necessarily mean that she is really interested. Tread cautiously and focus more in your other plates and go get some more.

Whose frame will dominate is now being decided and if this is chess, this is how you will "check" her. And just like in chess, it will still not necessarily be a checkmate so she can still win. So, keep your guard up, and don't place to much value on her by not investing too much mental energy on her, and by being thankful that you still have other plates.
Thanks man. I agree completely.

But What would You replying to get message?

Nothing?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a $hit test.

Your responses might work, but she's basically calling you a little puppy dog by responding the way she did, unless you have some rapport where she's just fvcking around, as in some banter. But, by what you said, I don't think this is the case.

I'd probably reply: "LOL"

then go NC.

She might respond: "what's that supposed to mean?"

Then can ignore, or clown her for how stupid her response was.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ositosucio said:
Thanks man. I agree completely.

But What would You replying to get message?

Nothing?
Precisely, you will reply nothing. That is how you test the waters to see if she's interested as much as you are. Remember, what you're conducting is a test and not a tactic to get her to respond to you although doing so will do much more to get her to reply to you than by replying anything else. But still, detach yourself from it in case it shows that she really isn't that interested, and again, be thankful that you have other plates, and remember that if you found one before, you can find another one again.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheSlasher said:
Precisely, you will reply nothing. That is how you test the waters to see if she's interested as much as you are. Remember, what you're conducting is a test and not a tactic to get her to respond to you although doing so will do much more to get her to reply to you than by replying anything else. But still, detach yourself from it in case it shows that she really isn't that interested, and again, be thankful that you have other plates, and remember that if you found one before, you can find another one again.
This is good. By not responding I feel her hamster will spin somewhat and she may send you a text later, however, if she does, there still needs to be a way where you let her know that weren't going to sit by and wait while she "thinks about it".

If she responds later saying: "I want to meet". and you comply, then you've fallen into her game....by letting her think about it.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
This is good. By not responding I feel her hamster will spin somewhat and she may send you a text later, however, if she does, there still needs to be a way where you let her know that weren't going to sit by and wait while she "thinks about it".

If she responds later saying: "I want to meet". and you comply, then you've fallen into her game....by letting her think about it.
After reading this, I've tried thinking about the contigencies that we should do according to this post. I couldn't come up with anything for now; the possibilities are just too many (besides, thinking too much about this could be bad for us). Now, my suggestion to ositosucio is to get back on this forum once the girl under scrutiny has replied. Then don't answer back until we've come up with something. Don't worry about it if we haven't come up with one right away; when it comes to stuff like this, it's always riskier to answer too soon than too late.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the response "Dont forget to ask your mom". Dont know if it will work but i think you should try it for experimental purposes and tell us how it went. Other than that i dont think this chick wants anything more from you and you should move on. No matter how hot she is or how well you think your little date went.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheSlasher said:
After reading this, I've tried thinking about the contigencies that we should do according to this post. I couldn't come up with anything for now; the possibilities are just too many (besides, thinking too much about this could be bad for us). Now, my suggestion to ositosucio is to get back on this forum once the girl under scrutiny has replied. Then don't answer back until we've come up with something. Don't worry about it if we haven't come up with one right away; when it comes to stuff like this, it's always riskier to answer too soon than too late.
This^

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
im kind of going towards a simply: LOL and then complete radio silence until the date day...

if she is interested she will reply before then with a cancelation or date reaffirmation.

it is this or total radio silence

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, go for total radio silence. And if you have hobbies and ambition or much more important, a purpose in life like the DJ Bible tells every Don Juan, now is the time to start building yourself towards it, and keep on building yourself towards it until she replies or until the odds show that she's never replying anymore. Either way, you have made the most of that one thing which can make a mortal man move forward and further, the dimension where the ultimate focus is built upon along with perseverance: time.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
you failed to F close so she moved on to her next date who did.. give up

not every girl will F on the first day. I have had plenty of that.

this is a **** test. As simple as that.

So far radio silence from both fronts.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just say "ok" and you forget about her. If she doesn't make a blip on your radar in about a week's time, delete. This should go for any girl. You can't over-think too much. I've been there and done that, and it's not fair for your time, nor for your mind. That bıtch ain't thinkin about you, that's for sure. Just move on and try again with another.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
You just say "ok" and you forget about her. If she doesn't make a blip on your radar in about a week's time, delete. This should go for any girl. You can't over-think too much. I've been there and done that, and it's not fair for your time, nor for your mind. That bıtch ain't thinkin about you, that's for sure. Just move on and try again with another.
Agreed. This is the way to go.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
A Thread Laden with Contradictory and Paradoxical Statements

ositosucio said:
this armenian girl is playing hard to get
http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/12/

29: Stop Thinking She’s Playing Hard to Get

ositosucio said:
...even after a very successful first date.
http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/11/

38: Stop Letting Your Ego Fool You

ositosucio said:
Last weekend we met and had a great time.
Let's rephrase that, YOU had a great time.

ositosucio said:
Only today I suggested a second date Saturday and I got this:

I will think about it
http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/12/

Episode 36: Stop Accepting “Maybe” Dates

ositosucio said:
I have 3 plates right now
Rex finds this statement to be dubious at best.

ositosucio said:
but this chick is a 10+
http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/page/13/

Episode 24: Stop Putting Women on a Pedestal

Dudes generally holla at chicks who are probably within a point, (maybe two points at the most, ) a part in the looks department. If this chick is indeed a HB 10, then (for argument's sake,) Rex is hypothesizing that the other three plates are at a minimum HB 8's. When you get to 8's and up, I feel only difference between 8's, 9,'s and 10's are things like eye color, weight, (a HB 8 might be be ten to fifteen pounds overweight, where as HB 9 might not have any notable body fat. However, a HB 10 has ripped abs, green eyes, etc.)

If you're indeed spinning plates of this caliber on the HB scale, you're obviously at an advance level of game, therefore since your game is on point, you really wouldn't be trippin' off some disrespectful, dismissive, and arrogant chick, unless of course his plates are 5's, 6's, or possibly 7's.

ositosucio said:
with a perfect first date:confused: ....Lots of kino, we got closer, touched her hair, face...
How is this the "perfect date," when it didn't end in sex or at a minimum a k-close?

ositosucio said:
Lots of kino, we got closer, touched her hair, face...
ositosucio said:
is what pushes me to continue.
:crackup: Really bruh. You're such an AFC that you don't even realize what the :cuss: you said and you really need your :kick: for making such a beta :moon: statement. Please correct Rex if he's wrong, but you want to chase after a chick solely because she's the hottest chick you've ever messed with? Please tell me that you didn't just say that. Also, answer these questions for dear ole Rex. If you have three other plates, why do you feel the need to change your game to smash this broad? Why wouldn't what you did to get the other three plates, suddenly prove to be ineffective to get this chick? The :cuss: is lacking congruity, bruh.

ositosucio said:
How would you guys reply?
Rex wouldn't simply due to the flippant nature of her response. Baby girl is being hella disrespectful towards you and the sad part about is that you're smitten by her looks that you don't even realize it.

Usually a when a chick is giving you passive rejection her answer will something along the lines of, "I don't know." "Check back with me". Or she'll lie about her plans. This chick told you, "I'll think about it." Which is for a euphemism for :cuss: off. Listen potna, you need to take her lack of an answer as her answer. For you to continue to pursue this only shows to her that you don't take yourself seriously, you don't have any respect for yourself or your time, and you're thirsty as hell. If you like yourself, you wouldn't contact this broad ever again in life, and if she should ever contact you, you should tell her verbatim to come over and give you some pu$$y.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
When a girl is playing hard to get, she ain't interested. Women who are interested in you won't confuse you. Would she say she'd think about it to Channing Tatum? Hell no.

OP, your princess is in another castle. Don't reply unless you enjoy being a beta orbiter. Otherwise, drop her ass!

Case closed. Get out of my court.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ositosucio said:
I will think about it
Why would she say this?

Why not just say she's busy or she'll get back to him, or she's not sure when she'll be free or whatever other B.S. nonsense excuse that gets thrown out there.

Why "I will think about it."?

Seems like too much. Like she's trying to play a game, or hard to get like the OP assumed. If she really wasn't interested a simple blow off would work. But "I will think about it" seems like she's overcompensating for some type of insecurity.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clearly she does not have much interest (if any), that's a fact.

Just do not reply to her. Why? because if you do, even if you just send 'ok' you're communicating that you accept second class behaviour from ther part which makes you even less attractive to her.

Just say NOTHING, and forget about her. By doing so, if she has a tiny interest she'll get back to you, otherwise just send her to hell and do something useful with your time instead of wasting it with a retarded and not interested b-itch.
Besides, if you reply nothing, her hamster will spin and spin:
why doesn't he reply?
did he get the message?
did he loose interest in me?
why the fu-ck does he ignore me?
maybe he just wanted a quick lay?
why?
why?
why?

You get the point, dont you?