How to remind girls you have other options

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering how you guys in a convo, remind girls that you're talking to 5 other girls and she's not the only one in your life. I talk to a lot of girls but I've been having a problem with oneism.. And I'm trying to get off it and make girls fight for my attention instead of vice versa... Thoughts?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What actually happens when you 'go for 5 other girls' isn't that girls see you talk to other girls, and that you subtly tell them that you have options. What Happens is that you change. You become more at ease, you can talk to a girl much more easily, you're more confident and non outcome-dependant. In other words, it makes you much more attractive to women.
However, when you should take it further than 'talking' to five other girls.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bgarrido said:
I was just wondering how you guys in a convo, remind girls that you're talking to 5 other girls and she's not the only one in your life. I talk to a lot of girls but I've been having a problem with oneism.. And I'm trying to get off it and make girls fight for my attention instead of vice versa... Thoughts?
Don't. Your trying to validate your worth to her which will come off as insecure. When your a guy who has options they know, they can sense it. When your with one of the 5 girls the other 4 don't exist until your spending your time with one of them. Talking to the 5 other girls will just make you less needy/clingy and she'll sense your lack of a need for her in your life.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
In my opinion, the WORST thing you can do is remind a woman that you're seeing other women.
Well there is no harm in the woman knowing you're seeing other women, in fact it will probably work in your favour as long as you arent a sleaze about it. Instead of talking about it, just be it.

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's irrelevant. You don't need to tell a girl you have "options". That's not what should make her feel attraction towards you.