How to make her wet ?

Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys whats up .. I wanted to ask for different ways to make her wet without having sex with her .. just making out , kissing and this stuff .. Any answer is welcomed . Thanks

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make over $15K per month and make sure she knows about it.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg^

Seriously:

When you are kissing a girl, you need to be doing more than kissing a girl. Kiss different areas, like the neck and ears and use your hands. You need to multitask. Be very sexual and use your hands like a man. Be a little rough. I have never met a girl who didnt like it at least a little rough. Act like you own her. Run your hands through her hair and then dig into her roots with your nails lightly. Back of her neck with your hands etc..

Then, as you work your way down... kiss the ankles and inside of her legs. Run your tongue over her belly etc.. and she will be a watermelon.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Make over $15K per month and make sure she knows about it.
F***! It takes that much these days in America? Try $1,500 a month, hot water, and consistent heat. If you can snag a car with heated seats you won't be able to get rid of them. Yes, I was recently played by a girl because she didn't want to walk around in the freezing cold. Had to kick that one to the curb (was that another pun? I am on a pun role).

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you're so awesome you beat off to your own picture. She'll **** you on the spot.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David DeAngelo in one of his materials mentions smelling her neck. I don't mean a whiff. I mean a long, passionate inhalation running from her shoulder up the side of her neck to right behind her ear. Do it over and over again on both sides. Let your lips lightly brush against her neck too. I've tried this numerous times with positive results. That often starts them moaning and groaning. It's like magic. A few minutes of that and those p*ssies will be nice and wet for you when you get her panties off.