how to love them and leave them better then we found them?

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I've finally written my mission statement from this game. I don't want to be a heartless player, and I want some nice lovey dovey stuff, but lots of sex with different women at the same time.

I shall base my character on Don Juan De Marco himself (the version I saw with Johnny Depp). How does one pull that off in real life? Love them, leave them, but leave them happy? I would imagine if I love them and leave them they'll be scarred!

Don't know if I phrased this in a way that's easily understandable. Can anyone help?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheFlyingMan said:
Guys, I've finally written my mission statement from this game. I don't want to be a heartless player, and I want some nice lovey dovey stuff, but lots of sex with different women at the same time.

I shall base my character on Don Juan De Marco himself (the version I saw with Johnny Depp). How does one pull that off in real life? Love them, leave them, but leave them happy? I would imagine if I love them and leave them they'll be scarred!

Don't know if I phrased this in a way that's easily understandable. Can anyone help?
You know the part in the movie, where he is on the top of the building dressed in the fancy costume with the mask on?

You know how the police called a psychiatrist to talk to the guy? And then arrested, and put him into a mental institution once they got him off the top of the building?

Yeah.

That's just about what would ACTUALLY happen if you go around doing what Johnny Depp did in the movie.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
nonono...i'm not going to be like that...but the underlying philosophy...like live life to the fullest...i'm talking about the part where he walks in (right at the start), chats up some girl waiting for her BF/husband, makes love to her, then when she comes back from the root, she's all happy and stuff. I'm not talking about the masks and all that, jesus christ!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize the movie is not based on reality in any way.. right? And that it's a chick flick? And geared towards the female audience who believe in love and roses and other romantic crap, and then proceed to tear your heart out and take you for all you got when you actually DO those kinds of things?

We don't live in the 40's and 50's anymore dude. Things have changed. Chivalry, romance, and other crap is well.... crap. It's dead.

Welcome to the new millenium.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
We don't live in the 40's and 50's anymore dude. Things have changed. Chivalry, romance, and other crap is well.... crap. It's dead.

Yeah, anal is what's in now! :rockon:

Anyways, to the OP, what you must learn then is to learn to give her orgasms. That's how. Look for it in the DJ Bible, right now there is a post in the tips section, by a poster named Harlequin, very easy to understand stuff.

Cpt Caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm reading you correctly you don't want to be a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" but you also aren't looking for a prospective wife. You want a string of meaningful relationships that all end at a high point, right?

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeap caveman that's exactly it...I truly believe it can be done. Forget the rest of the movie, I can't remember that too. But the opening part where he walks into that stuffy restaurant, picks up that stuffy lady, porks her hard, and then she returns all happy and full of joy. I think that can be done...

A quick ONS don't mean much to me anymore. It used to be the holy grail but I like a bit of feeling now.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You do realize the movie is not based on reality in any way.. right? And that it's a chick flick? And geared towards the female audience who believe in love and roses and other romantic crap, and then proceed to tear your heart out and take you for all you got when you actually DO those kinds of things?

Yes, the new millenium where things are the same as the previous 10,000 years, but we just love to believe differently. How i love reading posts and hearing things spoken by people like you. So blind to the real world, such a real shame.

To the OP, it's quite possible to leave a woman for the better. This is of course my own opinion and view and i'm sure people will disagree, that's life. I think there are two ways to do what you want. The first is just to show her a great time, make her life an amazing one filled with such strong events that she can't help but remember them and smile. Make it all happen in a short space of time, and make those events actually have some strong meaning to her. I mean we've all had one off experiences with someone that have changed who we are. You just need to make sure to leave at a high point, and leave for a good reason, not some reason that seems trivial and like BS.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how this is possible unless she knows you are leaving the next day... I can think of the following scenarios... I'm going to be a bit comical...

1. She is married and wants something new to calm her down...
2. Extremely Ugly...
3. A *****...
4. Knows you have a girlfriend/wife that you won't leave.
5. You/her is a tourist & will be leaving town very soon, going away to college, both in a random hotel, etc...
6. You've ****ed her girlfriend's brains out and she wants a taste...
7. She is on the rebound/heart broken...
8. She is on the 17th day of her 28 day menstrual cycle and is horny or "in heat".
9. Multiple/All of the above... (yeah right)

I'm sure you guys can think of a few I missed. But regardless these are stages in each woman’s life that would be very rare to come upon... It is natural for a woman to become attached after sex... I've had sex with a girl that was on the rebound and she still tried to turn it into a relationship even though I had told her, "What you need is rebound sex."

As stated above you could not use chivalry...
Trust me, I've tried, HAHAHAHA! I had to see it for my self!

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i must really be missing something here... how is it not possible to leave someone better than we found them?

Granted there are people who have no impact on other people's lives, perhaps they are the kind of person who's the clown that people laugh at when he's around, but when gone they don't notice. But there are people out there who even just a few moments with them can change you. Change the way you see life, the world. Hell on here i bet most people would say Pook was that type of guy. His posts changed a lot of people's views and lives.

So if your saying it's not possible, then wake up to reality. It's happened countless times throughout history, and happening many times right now.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hawke said:
Yes, the new millenium where things are the same as the previous 10,000 years, but we just love to believe differently. How i love reading posts and hearing things spoken by people like you. So blind to the real world, such a real shame.

How are things the same in man/woman relationships?

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes no sense dude. If you are really that good at satisfying a girl's needs, then she's definitly not going to be happy when you take off, so your very question is flawed. Your asking for the impossible.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trance_addict said:
Makes no sense dude. If you are really that good at satisfying a girl's needs, then she's definitly not going to be happy when you take off, so your very question is flawed. Your asking for the impossible.
Because the theory is flawed because its BASED ON A CHICK FLICK.

Let's not even begin to talk about what happens in the real world when he starts pulling this kind of crap.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...I don't get all this negativity. I was thinking there would be some tips on what to do or say before I meet her. I've actually had an ONS where the girl was happy. She was saddened that I didn't want to be her BF, but she did say that she was so happy that she met me.

The reason that worked was because I was overseas and I made sure she knew that I was only there for a few weeks after I porked her. I was hoping that someone could give me more info or advice on what to do when I'm not overseas.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that was possible too: a great time, no strings attached, just enjoying a few nights of fun and then leave.

Easy come easy go.

My favourite F-friends all wanted more at some point except for one that is really a nutcase and scared the sh*t out of me. They ended up being either bitter, resentful, sad, nostalgic, angry, threatening, depressed or a combination of the above.

I am not worried about their happiness now, it's nothing they cannot get over but by the very nature of the relationship, i.e the unattainable yet passionnate lover it leaves them with unrealistic expectations that the next boyfriend in a committed relationship can never quite measure up to.

If they're sane enough they will understand the difference between a week of wild sex, Champagne and laughter and the comfort and emotional fulfillment of a LTR. And again if they're mentally sane, they will choose for the latter at some point in their lives. Yet, they will keep the best memories of the brief encounter they had with a stranger that took them away and that will surely fuel their fantasies.

If you're that stranger, it's flattering. If you're the boyfriend, you'd hate to compete against such memories.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you can pull this off is One-night-stands and than help the other girls with finding a Hunk...no sexxy with them though.

Let me break it down. You want lots of sex with out any strings....That is what we call one-night-stands... the drunker the less strings.

You want to have meaning relationships that you can walk away from and leave them feeling Happy....

Two ways you can go about this. Have a great Relationship than do a complete 180... 50.1.50 if you will? Than when you leave she will be happy!!

Or

You can be friends and let her walk on you while you never have sex and in the end she hooks up with your best friend who is a better Don...

Somthing tell's me you are the guy who would steal money from a girl just to buy her flowers! :flowers: :rolleyes: