How to listen to your balls

Reaction score
Ok, here's a way to realize that you have balls, and use them:
When you're around a girl, there are probably a million thoughts going through your head. Some are ideas of rejection, or dreams of romance, and they influence how you treat her. During this time, there is a little voice that tells you to do something different, but your brain says "she'll get pissed if i say that, or "i'm afraid what she'll say if i do that" and the voice is muted out becasue of fear. That voice ususally has jokes or neg-hits on her, or things you would only say around your guys friends. That voice is your balls. Once you acknowledge they exist, and you try to do things based on what they say, women pick up on it. Balls don't know fear (except from physical pain) and if you ignore them, you'll be just another wimp. So go out today and listen to that little voice that tells you to take a chance, and crush the nervous, scared, afc once and for all. :D :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and then, when she rejects you, you slap that little voice silly and crawl to the hospital! ;) :p

Reaction score
when she rejects you, you move on to the next one. She just missed out on meeting your "boyz"

Reaction score
when she rejects ya

scoop up one of the next ones and take her back by her to flaunt infront of her......do i nonchallantly of course;-)

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are times your balls say yes, but your mind should most definantly say no. This deals with the overall age, size, and look of a woman + does she have a std?