How to know whether a girl is playin you or not

nickeldime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, judging from my post count you guys may think i'm a Noob..so whatever..i was talkin to a girl a close friend of mine how to tell whether a chick is playin a guy or not..so this is what she said

now, girls are freakish creatures. you see, they love to feel good about themselves they love to recieve compliments and whats more, they love to know that someone likes them. so most girls would embrace relationships as firends with guys although they dont like them

liek a girl my joke with you and appear to get close to you, but they have no intention to actually being with the guy. because when they know that they are seen as close with a guy, it makes them feel good.

meetin gup with a guy or callin them alot, talking with them or flirting with them does not hint attractiion at all. tha's the saddest part, beccause many girls will commence in that sort of behavior with people who are even unattractive

because they simply like to know that they are like.. an object of affection right?

well.
thats' basically it.

these sort of girls are the type which guys fall for, cuz they think they lik ethem.. but when the guy asks them out, they say no

and i's totally uncalled for, and the guy wonder why? like if they treated them so well and gave them so many signs.. why reject? and simply, the girl nevr had interest in them.. it just made them feel good to have a good guy riend that they knew were slowly falling for them
many times when the girl feels that the guy is falling too hrd to about to ask them out, they will avoid them or break off the relationship because as fun as luring a guy in is, it is harder to reject someone or to make things akward later on.

sometimes girls like to reject guys.. and those are the bad ones..

well girls who will most likely lead a guy on will: talk to many guys, and give them all the same message.
and they will compliment the guy, but only in the way that they will be expecting compliments back. They would call the guy to meet up, and usually it will be one on one, because having alot of people will just desetroy the purpose of making the guy like you

and they will be fake around the guy, extra sweet, extra nice. if they have a boyfriend they will never talk of them, and the easiest way of knowing if a girl is interested in playing or getting to you
is if she akss if you have a gf.. or asks of your gf. you say no, and she'll start whining about how you SHOULD have one... cuz ur so ... good at ghit and taht.. blah blah. if you already DO... she'll somehow find a way to make you talk about the problems you have in the relationship and empathaize..
oh yes i totally undersatnd how you feel.. having a flirtatious girlfirend always ruins thing.. " blah blah blha.. until you think that She is the perfect girl instead.

but you must be weary of how many boys the girl may be giving the same message.. or is it just one or two. if it's jsut one or two then the girl maybe lost and can't figure out who she really likes.

tell me what u guys think of what she said.
thanks!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nickle , i take it you met your 1st one today...
just be on the lookout

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah you just described my best friends ex-girlfriend. Even when he was going out with her she would always be all over me telling me how cool and awesome I was etc and how we should chill. I would never return the affection though, I would just playfully insult her.

Last week I saw her at her party and she was again all over me giving me massages telling me how cool I was. She asked why I dont have a girlfriend telling me I should have one because im so hot and that all her friends that meet me think im hot. She also told me she had a boyfriend, and she is pretty ****ed up and has self-esteem issues.

At least she hooked me up with her cousin so shes not all bad. I just enjoy her compliments and dont return them :)

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t.:eek:

She kinos with atleast me and another guy[hes big, middle-eastern..has no skill getting girls really]..We just staretd kinoing. She calls me sexy n hottie online[but only does it multiple times if i call her babe or such back] n in person, but I'm not sure. When I'm aroudn shes always super-sweet, but i just found out she was talkign **** about ehr bestfriend[wellt ehy were..i dunno] who I'm tyte with..kinda shady. But I've been DJing her...so iuno.
We hold hands a lot, but today when we were chilling that already-mentioned-guy came up n wrapepd his arm around her for a few seconds[I try not to notice/get jealous, i don't really care] we were holdign hadns...she kinda went with both, but once i realized wtf was happening i let go....fvck, does it seem like shes playing me?
If she is, Fvck that.

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo so then how do you deal with attention *****s?

cyjay201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dawg89
yo so then how do you deal with attention *****s?
Easy don't give them what they want.

They want attention? Ignore them.

Plain and simple.

When I was AFC I got played a lot by attention *****s, those days are over. If I feel like a girl is playing with my head I call them out on it. It makes them stop and they seem pretty embarrassed, nothing is better.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized this morning that ***** was playing me. I saw her all over another guy, so **** that. I didn't speak to her at all all day, I knwoshe noticed. Everytiem I walked by herm hangoutspot and took a minor glipse, she or her friend was staring at me. If she presses, I'm gonna call her out on it.
Fvck that. Attention wh0res can eat my sh!t.
Sorry, kinda mad.

yellowspeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so there is this girl at a store I frequent, she has been trying to start conversation with me every time I'm in there. A couple weeks ago I was in there and she asked me if I was married, I said no, so she asked me if I had a GF, I again said no then she started asking what kind of work do I do and alot of other stuff.

Well the last time I was in there she asked me Why I was never with my GF and I said I didn't have one, so she said I should really work on that.

So all along she could just be an attention *****?:(

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn`t rally matter if she`s an attention ****, she is still a girl, so show her some attention and then the next time she`s around u (comes close to u because of u) simply walk away or if she starts talking just say yeah yeah and move on. Then she`ll start chasing u for real.

nickeldime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
wow.

the sad truth of the attention wh0re.
haha nah man, it was just a chat to find out about this girl right now to check if she is an attention *****..and i guess she aint...

haha *sighz*...
what to do what to do..

well instead of makin a new thread..i'll continue on from here..

basically..from what i know..
girl...went out for a week or so..broke up...a week after started talking again..found out she realized she still likes me and all..so we talk and i keep up being who i was to her..and yeah..she still likes me..but yeah..so i heard from a friend and all...she actually doesnt think anything can happen again..and doesnt wanna keep leading me to thinking that..and wants to tell me herself..however..whats stopping her is the fact that she cant deny what she feels for me..and yeah..
well i reckon most of you here would tell me to 'next' her which i kinda have been thinking about..but i dunno..i like the way how things are now..i've been applying some of the stuff on the site here..however..i tend to find myself..often having a DJ attidute but also AFC at the same time...i dont give her attention..she gives it to me......
nvm..i feel like i just typed a load of crap that dont make sense..haha sorry guys..

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alph
Doesn`t rally matter if she`s an attention ****, she is still a girl, so show her some attention and then the next time she`s around u (comes close to u because of u) simply walk away or if she starts talking just say yeah yeah and move on. Then she`ll start chasing u for real.
dont you think, it doesn t matter if shes an attention *****, just give her some attention?

Hmm, if in the beginning you give her a little attention and then kinda like ganja games, ignore her, maybe itll work with attention *****s. But they come to me in the first place, i dont even need to give them anything at the start.

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH

Hmm, if in the beginning you give her a little attention and then kinda like ganja games, ignore her, maybe itll work with attention *****s. But they come to me in the first place, i dont even need to give them anything at the start.
Well if she comes to u then ok, but just in case she doesn`t...