How to keep interest

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys, I've been spinning a couple of plates but to be perfectly honest there's only one that I actually care about and I was wondering if someone could give me some tips about the situation.

Basically I went to SAT prep with this girl all summer and we talked a lot, after the class was over didn't really talk much but bumped into her last night at a party and she was really happy to see me. After the party hit her up on fb, I rebuilt that rapport and number closed. Now she's really nerdy so I told her we should hang out but she said she couldn't till after AP tests are over with, that's like a month from now and since we go to different high schools i don't know how to keep the interest level up without face to face contact and without texting/fbing her often so much as to seem annoying or clingy. Thoughts??

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I created the thread Ask Me Questions to centralize stuff like this and de-clutter the high school forum. Therefore I will not answer these types of questions by searching for them.
Perhaps someone just wants an array of opinions on their situation.

I think APs are around 15th of May? I'd pursue the date further, then if that doesnt work out, I'd leave the whole thing for after APs.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother trying to get her to hang out during AP, from what I understand of American academics it's an important thing. Also don't bother trying to keep interest up during texting because that isn't what it's for. Text her something like "No worries, we'll do something in four weeks then.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda tough to keep up the high level of attraction over that amount of time, especially without face to face contact. You should definitely keep in contact with her over that time just so you don't fall into the background. As soon as AP's are over, then you kick it up a notch and push for more face to face meetings.