How to keep gf interested (please respond)

RJC18103X

Reaction score
So I got this girl's number in my school about 3 weeks ago and took her to a haunted house type of place, and with good keno, and being c&f I got in a kiss at the end, there was a good vibe. The next weekend I was away and the following I went to her friend's house with some other kids and watched a movie and just cuddled. We haven't kissed since and she isn't really officially my gf, but in our school that is sort of just assumed, and I walk around with my arm around her waist, so it has that apperance as well. This week I feel like either 1) the spark is wearing down or 2) she is playing hard to get cos I am worrying about what she thinks of me too much. I am just feeling a little desperate to keep this girl because I really like her because she is really confident and really cute, an 8. I would just like to know what I should do to spark her interest again, I don't usually come here for advice, but I really could use some, I appriciate your time.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RJC18103X
So I got this girl's number in my school about 3 weeks ago and took her to a haunted house type of place, and with good keno, and being c&f I got in a kiss at the end, there was a good vibe. The next weekend I was away and the following I went to her friend's house with some other kids and watched a movie and just cuddled. We haven't kissed since and she isn't really officially my gf, but in our school that is sort of just assumed, and I walk around with my arm around her waist, so it has that apperance as well. This week I feel like either 1) the spark is wearing down or 2) she is playing hard to get cos I am worrying about what she thinks of me too much. I am just feeling a little desperate to keep this girl because I really like her because she is really confident and really cute, an 8. I would just like to know what I should do to spark her interest again, I don't usually come here for advice, but I really could use some, I appriciate your time.
do something fun with her, movies are boring.

FriendlyFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man the girl is waiting for u to make a move. There are very few girls who will take ur hand walk u to the side and start making out. She wants u to be the man and Kiss her or more. She is probably the one thinking to herself that u rly dont like her.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maby shes insecure about you the same way and therefore creates disrance between you.....maby shes thinking why hasent he kissed me more , blah blah blah ...

maby u should do more gf bf things like kiss her more and stuff .....

talk about what she likes to do and then do it maby ??

take her to a place where u can have some fun and chill at the same time, like somewhere u can play pool....
Bowling , hell even a arcade game place....
BUT it should be somewhere u can have fun and make some kino moves to make the sparks go again....