How to keep everything you've learned from going out the window

woopwoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have learned so much from good guys on this website. I understand women more then i ever thought i could. Unfortunateley I can't help but have all that stuff escape my mind from time to time when I am in the presense of someone I am sexing and am also very much into. I actualy wear a rubberband now to snap myslef with when i realize i'm taking every word that comes out of her mouth seriously instead of letting her vent her feelings. Or when i find myself shifting into romantic mode thus taking the fun out of the sex we are having and adding extra pressure to her life. damn it let her bring that stuff up damn it!

Do you guys have any tips for keeping the knowledge flowing in crucial situations. this is probably stuff that happens in many aspects of life. Anyways looking for some sage advice

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep learning and applying it daily and it will become second nature.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What Htienvu said. Apply it daily. Also, if your realizing your poleoblems, you'll recognize em more, and the you'll act accordingly. Don't worry about it. Your on the right track.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As with any science there is theory and application.

You might have your degree in DJ now, but you don't have much actual experience yet. You need both. Eventually it becomes second nature, but even then, women will use reverse psychology on you just to mess with you. You'll never figure them out 100%.

By the time a man can read a woman like a book he needs bifocals.