How to improve conversation skills?

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to buy conversation king next week, when i get my credit card sent out.

But what are the major ways to improve conversation skills, i;m not scared of approaching but i lack in conversation skills, i think that's a major reason most men don't approach besides rejection but getting rejected once or twice decreases your rejection fear (this is true for me).

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to improve conversation skills is to say the word 'SEARCH' over and over to yourself until something clicks.
Acutally, the results of a search for conversation doesn't yeild that much useful information.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try this...

Originally posted by newplaya
I'm going to buy conversation king next week, when i get my credit card sent out.

But what are the major ways to improve conversation skills, i;m not scared of approaching but i lack in conversation skills, i think that's a major reason most men don't approach besides rejection but getting rejected once or twice decreases your rejection fear (this is true for me).
Befriending alot of girls and talking to them often will help in your conversation skills... actually, having one on one conversations with anyone often will improve your conversation skills... also try to improve your general knowledge, listen to the radio, learn new things, do new things etc, so that when u talk to a girl you will always have something new and exciting to talk about, and if u JUST met a girl, then make sure that you have more to tell her besides for all the hours you spent in front of the tv and/or computer.. so go out, do things, live life, have fun, and be exciting;)

I'm on my way out, so i cant write a longer post, but i hope this helped...;)

Laterz...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by dearsappho
The best way to improve conversation skills is to say the word 'SEARCH' over and over to yourself until something clicks.
Yes, because conversation skills are best improved by reading some "DJ Bible" on some Internet forum, not by actually speaking to other people....

...no, wait...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet squirrels the "funny-man";)

Originally posted by squirrels
Yes, because conversation skills are best improved by reading some "DJ Bible" on some Internet forum, not by actually speaking to other people....

...no, wait...

lol:p