How to implement in school

DreamTheaterFan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in HS, and I'm not really super popular, don't really have a niche or anything. I'm known as being funny as hell, a self depricating guy, etc. I'm confident and everything, but, its hard for me to talk to girls and everything, because if I screw anything up, I'm going to have to see them everyday for the next few years. How did you guys in HS get over this whole thing? I mean, it would be easier if they just approached me...but thats probably not gonna happen. Man, HS is just tough man, with all the social cliques and everything...:p

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay ~ take a deep breathe...

Step 1.

Realization.

"I am full of sh-t ~ I am not confident. I am trying to bull sh-t all the people on this forum and myself because if I was confident, I wouldnt be posting this post"

Step 2.

Recovery

"I will read the bible and apply it to my life, I will improve everything about my life. I am a great guy, but through the course of my life I will be constantly transforming myself into the most amazing man I know. I will correct every unhealthy behavioral, physical, emotional and social problem that I have and become a social icon."

Step 3.

Actualization

"I am getting the results that I want. I have met the goals that I have set, and I am a happy, healthy, mature man, that strives every day to apply these basic principles to my life and mature, learn and grow in every way possible."

Come on man dont bull sh!t us.

Even more importantly, dont bulls!t YOURSELF!!

What are you a freshman, sophmore?

You've got time, but you gotta think long term.

You may have short term results, but don't get complacent.

The bible, boot camp, and tons of other free literature is available here for free, read it. Live it. Its huge.

Please post often. We are here to help each other. Believe it or not, but we've all been through most of the same stuff! So don't hesitate to post your problems. We will be more than willing to offer advice and stories to help you by.

But.. you gotta want to change in order to transform yourself.

Please read the bible!

Andromax

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's Dream Theater? I never heard of it. But anyway, if you break something off with a girl in your school, don't make it a bad break off. And don't worry about screwing it up, who cares. And you could always go for girls from other schools.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dream Theater is my favourite band. Listen to liquid tension experiment if the singing annoys u;)

High school IS tough. And screwing up in school is even TOUGHER. Thats why I recommend you to meet girls outside of school. There'll be less risk and more choice (of girls). Keep on meeting girls outside of school until u are confident enuff to handle the girls IN school.

-Luck

Reaction score
If you screw up with a girl, just be an ******* to her from then on! There's no sense in fearing having to see her again.

Tell her she's a slut when she walks past you or just look at her all crazy when she sees you.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god high schoolers can be such fvcking dipsh!its...

Dimebag...

You cant be serious..

Yeah, let's blame your Fvcking shortcomings and insecurities on HER, lets blame the fact that you cant be a fraction of a MAN that some little punk can be on HER. Let's call HER a slut because you messed up your "game" on her and she DESPISES YOU.

Oh my god you are so far up your own clueless adolescent ass that you have no idea what it is to be a DJ.

Real men respect women.

Real men respect themselves.

Where do you fit in?

Hrmm.......

Figure that out on your own.....

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, I didn't know this forum had DT fans! DT's my favorite band .. I can't wait for Petrucci to release his solo album (should be soon)..

Anyway back on topic. You have to kind of adapt a "I-don't-give-a-****" attitude. Not so much that you are an obnoxious ***-hole, more of a carefree kind of aloof attitude. Honestly, who cares if that chick blows you off when you try to make a convo with her? It's her loss.

If you haven't already, you should give bootcamp a try. It helps you get the right attitude going.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andromax,

I liked your first reply. It's good to see people are serious about helping newer people on the board.

However watch it with your reply to dimebag. Even though you where on the right track advice-wise you didnt have to be so rude about it.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right,

I apologize.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
Its simple really. If she does blow you off, have no interest in her at all, but dont completely ignore her. She should be like any other girl. As long as you dont try to push yourself on her, you wont die. anyway, it wont matter because she doesnt matter anymore. youve moved on to other (prettier) girls.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so worried. Word spreads quickly, yes, but it is also forgotten just as quickly.

DreamTheaterFan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, Dream Theater fans. You guys really know your ****. Do any of you guys frequent DT message boards, like the one on www.mikeportnoy.com?

Thanks for all the advice guys, its really helpful.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DreamTheaterFan
Hell yeah, Dream Theater fans. You guys really know your ****. Do any of you guys frequent DT message boards, like the one on www.mikeportnoy.com?

Thanks for all the advice guys, its really helpful.
Yeah, I goto JP's forum pretty frequently. There's some really talented musicians on there.

DreamTheaterFan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Lancelot
Yeah, I goto JP's forum pretty frequently. There's some really talented musicians on there.
Definately man. Do you play guitar? My sn on DT forums is HomerSimpson by the way...