How to handle this test?

Colonizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me one month ago or so… but I didn’t have the time to post it.
I have this classmate who gives me AI once in a while… well I’m not interested in the girl… but the thing is… this girl threw me a test. She wanted to put her jacket on a hook in the wall. But she couldn’t reach the hook, so she needed someone taller to do it.

HB: Caleb!
Caleb: (I look at her)
HB: (She do gestures like saying: come here)
Caleb: (I think about it one second or two, and decide to go there)
HB: Please, hang this up (she gives me the jacket. I doubt about it if I should do it or not… an afc wants to take her jacket away from me..)
AFC: I’ll hung your jacket up
HB: No, I want him to do it (now she takes away the jacket from him and give it to me)

I finally hunged her jacket up. I don’t know if it was the right thing to do… and why this girl wanted ME to do it???

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously she's into you. Teenage girls are silly. Not everything is a "test". Sheesh some of you guys analyze every little minutia. Bang her if you want; it sounds like you've got a good shot.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
Obviously she's into you. Teenage girls are silly. Not everything is a "test". Sheesh some of you guys analyze every little minutia. Bang her if you want; it sounds like you've got a good shot.
hahaha yeah seriously stop analyzing man, just do what u want to do.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto the above guys but wheres your c/f skills! I have tons of lines for moments like these. "You get one free but the next one will cost ya" That's just off the top of my head.

I've been where you are too, I think you've read too much. Just get some more experiance and try not to analyze everything all the time. Instead of seeing them as tests see them as oppurtunities, just build up a blind spot to them so they take care of themselves.

Colonizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
Teenage girls are silly
Actually she is older than me (25). I don't know if it was a silly thing to do, a test or whatever, but these girl obviously wanted to say something with her attitude.

She is in to me?? Maybe that was an IOI after all rather than a test ;)

SinJester said:
I have tons of lines for moments like these. "You get one free but the next one will cost ya"
I know what you mean man. Is better to have a script that have absolutely no idea of what to do.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colonizer said:
She is in to me?? Maybe that was an IOI after all rather than a test ;)
IoI ? I dont think so . In my opinion , again , its my opinion , she looks at you like you are low value . Who the heck is she ? You're buying to her frame . Of course is a test . Or , IoD .

A girl that does that to me ( hey b1tch come here , hang my jacket because i dont wanna sit up when i can say to you and you do it for me ) is disrespecting me .

Dont be pvssy . Dont be nice guy .