How to handle the 'other' guy issue

jefe96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one of the main rules/requirements of being a DJ is to have the attitude that there is no other guy and that you are the only guy that a chick wants to be with, and any other guy is nothing compared to you.

However, the situation is bound to come up every once in a while. This one chick tells me that she was out with a guy 'friend' of hers last night. I just brushed it off as no big deal and asked her if she had fun at the event they were at. I don't know everything about this girl, so maybe it is just some friend or chump guy she hangs out with. I've never known a chick to be up front with the fact that she was out with someone else unless it is just a friend. Normally there are lies to be told.

Based on the past few times we've been out I know quite well that she's very interested in me based on her actions and words. So far I've been playing it well, not too much phone contact (in fact she calls me normally) and only see her like once a week. Am I playing this one right by not really giving in to what might be some kind of test from her? There is no one-itis but she is a cool chick compared to others.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just focus on the subject, unless the subject is the other guy. Until she focuses the conversation on him, keep playing it the way that you are. If it changes, get her back on track by telling her that he's not the one that interests you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jefe96
I know one of the main rules/requirements of being a DJ is to have the attitude that there is no other guy and that you are the only guy that a chick wants to be with, and any other guy is nothing compared to you.

So whats the problem?
All chicks have a string of guys they go out with, beta backups, FB's, potential FB's, potential LTR's etc etc this has nothing to do with you.

I cant stress this enough, that is HER reality and should not exist to you.
Use the knowledge to fvck her ASAP should be your only concern, rinse and repeat until you succeed or fail for whatever reason.

"I went out with (insert random joe's name) last night"

"Excellent, I ate a taco"

Then back to gaming the b!tch until shes on your knob or nexted.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How to handle the 'other' guy issue

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
So whats the problem?
All chicks have a string of guys they go out with, beta backups, FB's, potential FB's, potential LTR's etc etc this has nothing to do with you.

I cant stress this enough, that is HER reality and should not exist to you.
Use the knowledge to fvck her ASAP should be your only concern, rinse and repeat until you succeed or fail for whatever reason.

"I went out with (insert random joe's name) last night"

"Excellent, I ate a taco"

Then back to gaming the b!tch until shes on your knob or nexted.
I love this guy. I don't even have to say anything.

"I ate a taco" hahahaha, thats classic!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jefe96
If that's what being a "DJ" is all about, then none of us need any part of this board.

To add to what my man said, being a MAN is about not giving a sh#t about "other guys," not giving a sh#t whether you are the "only guy," and handling your own business without concern of whether anyone else compares to you.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
yes, you have to love the tit guy, i think i'll be eating more tacos in the near future.....