How to handle one night stands?

Bond007

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went away to school this past year and last semester kind of sucked, tough classes, didnt go out a lot, didnt meet a lot of girls etc. :mad: This semester I'm going out more and I've been meeting girls and my game is getting a lot better too.

One thing I'm not too experienced with is one night stands, I've pretty much had just one long term girlfriend in the past and thats it. Now that I'm going out more and partying I'm sure that I'll be f*cking some hot girls hopefully.
So lets say youre at a bar/club/party and you bring a girl back home with you, I'm assuming that most of the time shes going to end up staying the night lol, but how do you handle things and act cool about it afterwards so that you can turn her into a possible f*ckbuddy in the future.

Like the night before you might have both been drunk and all over each other kissing and stuff but in the morning when youre both sober you guys arent going to be in the same "state" as you were last night so to me it seems like it'd be weird if you were trying to kiss her and and "cuddle" and all that sh*t in the morning (like how you might act if she was your girlfriend and not some random girl you barely know) But at the same time you probably dont want to be cold and indifferent towards her and just seem like some @sshole that just wanted to f*ck her and now youre kicking her out (even though that might be true sometimes lol)

I'm thinking that the best thing to do is just play it cool like its no big deal, and maybe when you drop her off just give her a kiss goodbye or something like that. Also whats a good/smooth way to say bye when she leaves or when you drop her off other than just a lame "I'll talk to you later" or "I'll call you" because those sound kind of weak to me and I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Sorry if this post seems kind of stupid but like I said I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff and I would rather be prepared for when it does happen.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you wanna keep em around, than be cool with em the next day. don't act like there is anything awkward about it. get the digits, screw em again in the morning before they take off.

if you don't want to keep em around, be cold and aloof, try to get them out of there ASAP. don't offer to exchange numbers.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will post my response in the tips section.