How to handle girls that act like strippers

Truewest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl online, major hottie. She came on strong, the type that calls everyday. She intoduced me to her family who is real conservative. I asked her to go out new years and she informed me she had another date, after I asked her is she had been seeing anyone else. She said no. Now as a power move she tells me she is going on this date, now mind you I am seeing a lot of this chick but not too much The other guy thing made me look insecure, and in fact she said so to my face. We had dinner Saturday a week ago. She told me to call her Sunday which I did, and she called me back only to tell me her phone was dying and she would call me back later Sunday night. I have not heard from her since. I left a casual message Wednesday asking if she wanted to hang out Saturday because I had another offer, but no call. She is real dramatic, and I have dated a few strippers in my life and done pretty well. One of my buddies who is a high roller said he recognized her, she said he did not know her.
This girl for all purposes could have been one in a prior life or earlier in life, but she has a 8-5 working with her family. My buddy said ignore her, and she would come back to just create drama and then he said after ignoring her I probably could not get her to leave me alone. I don't want to date her because her MO is; married twice, 2 kids from 2 marriages. She left the last one strung out on drugs in Southern California. This one is hot though, and I kust wanted my time in the sack. How do I work this one?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Well, to tell you the truth, she doesnt sound really too interested. An interested woman will call you. She will pursue you. She will jump at the chance to hang out with you, and finally, she will get naked for you, and allow you to enter your penis into her different body cavities after midnight, and wake up naked with you, and make you breakfast.

An uninterested woman will come up with excuse after excuse.

Truewest

Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you the truth I thought she was. She just stopped everything. Like I said, my buddies seem to think that if I just let it be, she will just call randomly. In other words don't call, don't look frustrated ect. I probably could have got naked with her, but she knew that I was coming out of another relationship, so I cried on her shoulder. BIG MISTAKE.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Truewest
To tell you the truth I thought she was. She just stopped everything. Like I said, my buddies seem to think that if I just let it be, she will just call randomly. In other words don't call, don't look frustrated ect. I probably could have got naked with her, but she knew that I was coming out of another relationship, so I cried on her shoulder. BIG MISTAKE.
Aye very big mistake. No wonder shes gone. She aint ganna be an emotional cushion or a rebound is she? I would leave it be. If she calls you then rework it. If not. Considered it dead and burried.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her alone, man. Then reapproach if you haven't found something better by then.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Huge mistake. She sees you now and forever as a male girlfriend. You need to show women, whether they would fukk you or not, that you are a sexual being, who if you two were stuck on an island alone, would take the lead, and her, nightly.

Truewest

Don Juan
Reaction score
So can I get a shot at hitting that again, or am I screwed. If I can. how do I go about doing it? Don't get me wrong. I almost hit it the first two dates. I had her sprawled out. The attraction is there. I just screwed myself.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So can I get a shot at hitting that again, or am I screwed. If I can. how do I go about doing it? Don't get me wrong. I almost hit it the first two dates. I had her sprawled out. The attraction is there. I just screwed myself.
I don't see that her behaviour is particularly stripperish, more like she was interested but you blew it, or shes giving you some space to see if you'll pursue her (some women find that attractive, some (ie strippers, HB9/10s etc) generally don't.

Personally I'd take your friends advice and leave it for a while, go spin another plate and see if she wonders where you went. If not, next.