How to get over this

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I found out I was cheated on by this girl. Anyway, I HATE her.. really.... lots of personal reasons here, but I seriously HATE her. And.. shes a co-worker. Anyway to deal with this without.. you know, cussing her out, getting fired... etc??

I have a back up job, but I don't want that to be my only job. I currently work at two different places.

I saw her tonight, immediately I walked away, veins were popping out of my neck and arms, my face was red, and the "guys" tried to calm me down. This is just from seeing her... damn, I really do hate her for what she has done.

I thought I had been AFC or something, and thats why she left me, but I wasn't... She's just a slut. I should of listened to the warnings... anyway, I got to deal with this but I need serious help.

Birdmanjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it this way..will you let this bother you when your dead? Probably not..the sooner you move on, the less time you waste on thinking about her..
Find something that occupies your thoughts..some hobby or something..

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you just cuss her out outside of the work environment?

Reaction score
This story has been told thousands of times on this site!! When will you guys embrace reality? When you are dead? Is she your wife? No? If not, then the hor owes you nothing!!!

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
damn that sucks, i wouldnt want to be in your shoes! i know how it feels. since you have 2 jobs, you may want to quit the other one and stay away from her. time heals all wounds!!

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the crazy thing is...you never know if you are being cheated on unless they tell you or you find out. You put yourself out there and you get burned sometimes. Once something like this happens, you appreciate this and honestly believe that there is someone better for you...

and obviously there is someone better if she has cheated. be glad you didnt waste even more time on this chic.

but moving forward...dont be blind in your relationships...realize that women just like men are always gonna find other ppl attractive, flirt, and so on. Find what YOU have to offer that no one else can and half the battle is won.

GOOD LUCK!