How to get out of the friend zone

Lennyboy

Reaction score
I think I'm in to deep in the friend zone with this girl.

Any tips on how I could possibly get out?

Just ask her? Try to kiss her? etc etc.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Realize that it is almost impossible to get out of the friend zone and not worth the effort to try.
2. While you are swimming against the tide and fighting against huge odds to get out of the friend zone spending a great deal of time and effort realize there are lots and lots of single cute women in your area that right now are feeling a little lonely, and would love nothing more than a little romance in their lives. Why not concentrate your efforts on them rather than an endeavor that has the odds strongly against you? (fighting the friendzone)
3. Realize the mistakes you made that got you into the friendzone in the first place so that you do not fall into that trap again with other women.

Last edited:

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all cases of friendzoning are terminal but the chances of recovery are extremely low.

Probably all you can do right now is just walk away. If she cares at all she'll seek you out but don't bet on that happening.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
1. Realize that it is almost impossible to get out of the friend zone and not worth the effort to try.
2. While you are swimming against the tide and fighting against huge odds to get out of the friend zone spending a great deal of time and effort realize there are lots and lots of single cute women in your area that right now are feeling a little lonely, and would love nothing more than a little romance in their lives. Why not concentrate your efforts on them rather than an endeavor that has the odds strongly against you? (fighting the friendzone)
3. Realize the mistakes you made that got you into the friendzone in the first place so that you do not fall into that trap again with other women.
What he said. #3 is vitally important. Don't act like a friend, and you won't become one. Don't let this experience drag you down, and make you assume that no one likes you, either. Avoid self-defeating thoughts and behaviors. Just switch up your game with the next one.

Generally, if you're out doing your thing, talking to ladies, fooling around, going on dates, having fun, etc, this won't be an issue. Don't focus on only one girl until a relationship is well-established. Don't go in with the expectation of finding a relationship, either, because that is counter-intuitive to this. Have the single-minded frame going until a good one sticks. This is usually when you get a relationship, as well - because you're not trying too hard, are independent, having a good time, etc. All attractive.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
How to get out the friendzone?

Don't go your ass in it.

"Your honor, how do i avoid taking my ass in the friendzone?"

Be sexual and physical and a jerk from the get go. Don't be intimidated. Be the intimidator. That means lead motherf**ker. It's better to get rejected as an alpha jerk than strung along as a beta male (which is a more painful rejection).

In your case, make a damn move. If she says you're just friends, you say that you have enough friends. And walk off.

Otherwise, you have 3 options.

1. Try to get out, which is a snowball's chance in hell. :nono:
2. Accept that your princess is in another castle and just advance to the next world where someone might be interested in your ass.
3. Keep her as a wingwoman.

Doing a combination of 2 (93%) and 3 (7% after you got another girl ) and spinning more plates is the best solution that is for you. That's Judge nismo's ruling.

Case closed. Learn from this. :yes:

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
There is no cure. Focus only on prevention.
Exactly.

If she is a part of your social circle then don't go burning bridges, but at the same time, don't waste time on her that could be more profitably invested on other more interested chicks.

If she doesn't have any connection in your life, then make a move, see what happens and if you don't bang her then move on.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Lennyboy said:
I think I'm in to deep in the friend zone with this girl.

Any tips on how I could possibly get out?

Just ask her? Try to kiss her? etc etc.

Simple. Do the exact opposite of what you think you've done to get you there in the first place.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leave for six months and then you'll have a fresh start with her.

MaudGrimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll not get out of it - my bet is the longer you stay friends with her the worse it will get for you. Like the previous post maybe if you leave it for six months, but I'd spend those six months looking for other birds

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not impossible, but difficult.

If you change to become confident/Alpha male-esque, she would wonder who the real you is, and may not trust you.

The trick is, as said earlier in the thread, not to fall into the friendzone in the first place.

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be done.

Just tell her the truth. If she shoots you down, then tell her you can't be friends with her and walk away.

Then wait.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's the plan, I almost got mine. But long story.

1. Go NO CONTACT, make the talks in minimum.
2. Change yourself, be the MAN.
3. Flirt, jerk around etc, and kiss her.

If it fails ( 60+% to fail), accept the defeat, learn not to be friendzoned and just tell her you don't want to be friends with her.

Then go ABSOLUTE NO CONTACT.

She will either crawl back into you and get into relationship

or

cry for being friends and not being in relationship in the end. If it's second, its up to you whether you will be just 'friends' , you know, talk from time to time, nothing SUPER CLOSE, or simply break the friendship.