- How to get my ex girlfriend back

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys hows it going,

a few days ago my girlfriend of 2 year broke up and she moved out.

Not gonna give you a ten page love story or anything, but it was stormy,rocky relationship. She cheated on me many times.

Well, to make a long story short, things are getting shh!itty....she wants me to give her BioChem textbooks back- otherwise she might call the police. (lol yeah I know):whistle:

soo..I was talking to my friend and he suggested I should put itching powder in the book; but my bloodlines flow with a vengeance and I wish to inflict a bit more harmful punishment....:box: i want to put some sort of lethal powder or spray in the book.....:)

sooo what should I do? lol

Thanks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been here 7 1/2 years?

Wanting to do something vengeful to an ex is normal, but actually carrying it out is never a good idea. Just give her the book back without being a little terrorist about it, and go on with your life. The best revenge is living well.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her back by showing her what she's missing out on. Revenge only makes you look bad.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan said:
hey guys hows it going,

Not gonna give you a ten page love story or anything, but it was stormy,rocky relationship. She cheated on me many times.

Well, to make a long story short, things are

soo..I was talking to my friend and he suggested I should put itching powder in the book; but my bloodlines flow with a vengeance and I wish to inflict a bit more harmful punishment....:box: i want to put some sort of lethal powder or spray in the book.....:)

Thanks.
Mistake

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan said:
hey guys hows it going,

Well, to make a long story short, things are getting shh!itty....she wants me to give her BioChem textbooks back- otherwise she might call the police. (lol yeah I know):whistle:

Thanks.
Anyone who has been here since 2000 should not have this type of problem. You started the relationship like an AFC. She cheated on you many times and you still stayed with her. Lets face it your girlfriend has moved on. She is probably fvcking some other guy.

Quit your idiotic AFC behavior. She was never right for you nor will she ever be. Forget about her, and next time your in a relationship be a man and have some respect for yourself. I know its hard to realize it now, but down the road you will be much happier if you never talk to this girl again.

Scroll down and read the DJ bible.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

lol i never started as an afc..........the first couple of months everything is smooth.........

i dunno I like revenge sometimes...:up:

also how did this thread end up in the high school forum? I graduated from high school many years ago? :nervous: I put this thread in the anything else forum.......b/c its not a women problem....all I wanted was revenge advice lol

i was here for seven years ......and I learnt a lot from the site....

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Revenge is for losers who care too much.
Give her her damn book back already and quit whining before you fvck yourself up any more.

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
find out what chapter there in or maybe skip to the end of the book tear out like ever other 2 pagess. . that way she will fail that class

she wants to go to pages 105. .. but wait its not there its gone ! tear them fu***king pages out f**k that bi*Th who cares get to her level and cause trouble . hurt her feelings do water take her book and take super glue ..

super glu the pages lol! have fun

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intel123 said:
find out what chapter there in or maybe skip to the end of the book tear out like ever other 2 pagess. . that way she will fail that class

she wants to go to pages 105. .. but wait its not there its gone ! tear them fu***king pages out f**k that bi*Th who cares get to her level and cause trouble . hurt her feelings do water take her book and take super glue ..

super glu the pages lol! have fun
theres a difference between being a jerk and being an a$$hole.
do you really want to waste YOUR TIME on anything to do with her?

make her come to get it, and hold it up for ransom or something when she gets there lol..

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW... yeah, the police will come to your house and make you give them her textbook. haha

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Wanting to do something vengeful to an ex is normal, but actually carrying it out is never a good idea.
Particularly after posting about it publicly. :rolleyes:

Lexie said:
Get her back by showing her what she's missing out on. Revenge only makes you look bad.
Sure, because obviously you two were made for each other. Move on and never look back.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw the book out.

Let the b!tch call the cops.

She can't prove sh!t.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol super glueing the pages would be funny in my opinion. But that's not my better judgment. I say just give it back, and go find a new girl to screw. No point dwelling over the past. Revenge is pretty pointless and you might feel guilty about it after and just make the problem worse.

feelingloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best to do nothing. Anything you do will feed your continued emotions.
Be the bigger person here.
At least you had "love". If she got nothing out of the relationship, that was her loss.
She is the one with the damaged personality,. not you.
Show it through your sensible actions.

Best thing to do is to work on yourself, to the point that you could care less what she did or did not do... because she is beneath you.