How to get my ex back with ncr?

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

My girlfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago.

I applied NCR (no contact rule) for 2 weeks and 3rd week contacted her.

She say she misses me alot and miss my strong arms ... problem is that she don't make effort to contact me.

Is she playing hard to get?
Should I continue NCR?

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask whether she wants you back, then no, she doesn't.

It's not like they're using smoke signals or Morse code over in the land of women. They'll let you know what they want.

Just keep your eyes open.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
If you have to ask whether she wants you back, then no, she doesn't.

It's not like they're using smoke signals or Morse code over in the land of women. They'll let you know what they want.

Just keep your eyes open.

And ears closed, right?

She says "I miss you." yet she doesn't miss you enough to call. Actions speak louder.

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
This cant be real... You've been here since 2008; you should know better.

The no contact rule is meant for you to use to help yourself move on. Once a girl breaks up with you, there is no point in getting back with her. Some people may use no contact to raise interest level. But in your case, it's a lost cause. Move on, get on with your life and find some other broads.

To answer your questions:

no she is not playing hard to get. She has moved on and more than likely, she is with some other guy.

Yes you should continue to use no contact. But you have to use no contact the way it was meant to be used. None of this "contacting her after 2 weeks" or any of that bullsh*t. No contact means no contact. Delete her number. Reflect on the relationship and understand what went wrong and what went well. Learn from the relationship and move on.

Don Wha in the making