how to furnish bedroom

excel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm moving to a new house and I need tips on how to furnish my bedroom... what colour sheets and covers should I have? What colour should the room be? What types of things should I buy for the room?

THanks

Peace

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy whatever suits your style. My room is very dramatic and stylish, but it complements my personality. However, I doubt many other guys would choose to decorate their rooms like I have. It's all about what you feel good about. What type of style do you have?

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bout 10 blacklights and 100+ liquor bottles full of highliter fluid. Chicks dig this EVERYTIME and if they haven't seen it, they ALWAYS ask what's in bottle. Be ****y, tell em it's radioactive p!ss from taking multivitamins.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I accidentally clicked on this again, and felt the need to comment.

Creep Show!!!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run a seach, it has been discussed before with lots of very good ideas...

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a Zen Garden and put it on your dressor. Girls love to play with them and it's very intriguing.

Also, get "The Tingler" Head massager and put it somewhere in plain view. Girls will always ask what it is, and once you massage them with it, it's over!

C

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy that worries about how to design their bedroom is gay and wont get any play anyway...learn how to master the art of seducing women and the look of your bed room wont play any part in getting girls...just make sure its clean and smells good...you dont have to be fancy with it.

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
excel

theres something called the colour wheel. certain colours that are opposite each other dont go together well, those next to each other do. have a look for it on the net,

avoid blacklights completely. their far too retro

dimable lighting is a bonus. if not, i find a desk lamp with a head that can be tilted does the job amiably, albeit on the cheap side.

you will need at least the following:

1 decent sterio.
1 tv
1 dvd player. a ps2 isnt ideal but is better in that you can get some enjoyment out of it
at least 1 plant.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$hit, My girl just left me today because she said I didn't have a plant in my bedroom...

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA! B, you are a fvckin joke dude. You just posted a fvckin WARDOBE question a few days ago, and then you GOT MAD and WHINED when no one responded!

Here's the thread in case any of you missed it -

http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29243

It doesn't get much gayer than this folks!

Originally posted by b_elusive_eyes
Any guy that worries about how to design their bedroom is gay and wont get any play anyway...learn how to master the art of seducing women and the look of your bed room wont play any part in getting girls...just make sure its clean and smells good...you dont have to be fancy with it.