how to eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you may think this is a very trivial topic, and you are probably right in thinking so but i remember reading an article, i think it was in sosuaves quick tips section, it said you should eat slowly as girls associate guys like this as guys who are good in bed:confused: well i do not know how much truth there is in this, but personaly i would have thought some one who eats slowly would be associated as some one who is sensative, now obviously girls dont want a slob, but is there any reaosn to 'eat as if you are making love to her' as the artice i read put it? what do you guys think about this?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is overanalyzing. Just don't get food all over your face and you should be alright.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I eat like a fuccin velociraptor.

Chimera

Don Juan
Reaction score
GUIDE TO EATING:

Step 1: Open mouth

In order to successfuly eat, this step is absolutely necessary. Remember, in order for food to enter your body, you must allow it to enter the mouth first.

Step 2: Place food in mouth

Hold a small or moderate sized amount of food adjacent to your open mouth. Proceed to push the food in the direction of your mouth until it is completely in. Proceed to close your mouth.

Some foods may require you to bite pieces off of a larger amount of food. This is acceptable as long as you only bite off small or moderate portions.

Step 3: Chew food thoroughly

Ignoring this step can lead to unnecessary problems, so never forget to chew. Incomplete chewing or attempting to swallow large pieces of food is one of the primary causes of choking.

Any object that winds up in the airway will become stuck as the airway narrows. Many large objects get stuck just inside the trachea at the vocal cords.

Doctors also advise chewing thoroughly in order to minimize the risk of digestive problems such as bloating, gas, and stomach discomfort.

Step 4: Swallow food

After you have completed steps one, two, and three, it's time to let the food into your body and allow it to be digested.

Swallowing is a complex process. Some 50 pairs of muscles and many nerves work to move food from the mouth to the stomach. This happens in three stages. First, the tongue moves the food around in the mouth for chewing. Chewing makes the food the right size to swallow and helps mix the food with saliva. Saliva softens and moistens the food to make swallowing easier. During this first stage, the tongue collects the prepared food or liquid, making it ready for swallowing.

The second stage begins when the tongue pushes the food or liquid to the back of the mouth, which triggers a swallowing reflex that passes the food through the pharynx (the canal that connects the mouth with the esophagus). During this stage, the larynx (voice box) closes tightly and breathing stops to prevent food or liquid from entering the lungs.

The third stage begins when food or liquid enters the esophagus, the canal that carries food and liquid to the stomach. This passage through the esophagus usually occurs in about 3 seconds, depending on the texture or consistency of the food.

Talking or laughing while eating may cause a piece of food to "go down the wrong pipe." Normal swallowing mechanisms may be slowed if a person has been drinking alcohol or taking drugs.

All sarcasm aside, just eat like a normal person. If you aren't a slob and don't do anything that stands out as extremely awkward when you eat, then you shouldn't have any problems.

If a girl is already attracted to you, I doubt your eating speed is going to make much of an impact. Besides, if a girl focuses on this kind of stuff in the first place, she's probably a little messed up in the head.

As Fatality said, this is overanalyzing.

Last edited:

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumbest thread of all time....If you're worried about how you eat your food in front of a girl, you're too damn insecure for words and you're not going to get laid anyway.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... this remember me when I was together with my last girlfriend. We had some dinner together and I had my head like 15 cm from the plate and was going over the plate like a ****ing bulldozer. She was def. turned off by that. Sit straight and have some standard table manners and you'll be fine.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is seriously a thread asking "HOW TO EAT PROPERLY"?

Champ,

Listen. turn your computer OFF and try and get involved in that little thing called HUMANITY.. if not just wait in your room.. until your zoo keeper reminds you that its feeding time... then you can continue on animalistic journey.

All the Best

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MAN!!!!!! is this thread really asking how to eat? LOLOLOLOL this is just too funny.
While people like Justin Gatlin are concentrating on breaking MJ's 100m track record, and while people in Africa are dying every minute because of Aids and ****, check_mate_kid_uk is sitting there wondering... "how do i eat properly?" Is he 4? no.. he's 16.

oh man, now I know why people at pimphop call this site sosymp, lol.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods , MODS! , MOOOOOOODS!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read my girlfriends copy of cosmo and interestingly, there was a "HOW DOES YOUR MAN EAT AN ICE CREAM?" article. it suggested 4 different ways of eating the ice cream and what, of the 4 types of man he was.

now, some girls may take that half seriously... i don't think any would really give a flying ****. girls are far too needy to get rid of a guy due to the way in which he eats...

unless of course u do something really weird, like eating pasta through a straw?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
OH MAN!!!!!! is this thread really asking how to eat? LOLOLOLOL this is just too funny.
While people like Justin Gatlin are concentrating on breaking MJ's 100m track record, and while people in Africa are dying every minute because of Aids and ****, check_mate_kid_uk is sitting there wondering... "how do i eat properly?" Is he 4? no.. he's 16.

oh man, now I know why people at pimphop call this site sosymp, lol.
im not woried about it, i wasnt asking how to eat, i was actuly asking what you tohught about the tip i was on the quick tips section, ie how much truth there is in it, because i see a contridiction in it, i find it quite funny how you seme to think i was asking how i should eat :p no i was aksing what do you think of the tip.

Reaction score
Your putting too much emphasis on the woman instead of on yourself where it belongs. You are putting the woman up on a pedistal if your so concerned that you want to know how to eat in front of her.

A woman is just a woman. She is not some biblical angel that you need to prostrate yourself infront of, quivering and quacking like those old biblical folks.

Just relax and be yourself. Pretending to eat a certain cultured way isn't the way to start a relationship. She will only find out about your slovenly ways later on if they exist.

If your approaching it with dishonesty ie..by hiding your true self..then your going to get that in return. I have found that by acting natural women will relax and act natural around me.

I constantly hear that they feel so relaxed in my presence.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, Player.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.