How to DJ on Video

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im trying to work something out where I get a few DJ's together and we go do tons of approaches with a hidden camera. i think people would benefit from this so they can see first hand how its done. Then I could post it here. Do you guys think it would be a good Idea?

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
why is it illegal?
jackass and all that crap isnt illegal either is it? and why hide the fcuking camera. do you care what does biatches think?

just be a dj so da whoes dont notice the cam. or they dont care because they found YOU!

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, its completely different if they see the camera. If the chick sees the camera she knows other people are going to be watching it, so she wont be herself. She'll sit all proper, suck in her stoumach, conversation just wont flow right, and besides, you look LIKE A BIG PVSYY because you need a friggin camera to get women to talk with you.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hidden camera is much better. Here's what you can do. Wear audio recording equipment, could use a minidisc recorder in your pocket since they're not suspicious. Then have a friend film video on a hidden cam that he could wear. This way you get cosistent audio and different angles (of body language for instance) since your friend is free to move around while you're talking. You can combine video and audio tracks later and compile a movie. My friend done something like that for his college project.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GrandMaster
why is it illegal?
jackass and all that crap isnt illegal either is it? and why hide the fcuking camera. do you care what does biatches think?

just be a dj so da whoes dont notice the cam. or they dont care because they found YOU!
Uh, it's illegal if you don't get every single person who appears to sign a release form. Otherwise you have to blur out their faces. This is if you plan to distribute the video. (Broadcast/internet/etc)

skyjcky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it man, hand it out on forums and let other people put it up on big download sites. And dont put your name or anything in the credits, no way they could track you !!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can blur her face and everyones face for that matter..... yea face expressions are important but theyre more important on the DJ side