How to DJ a mature married asian

il_randyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an old/mature guy - ok I finally said it.

I am interested in a mature asian nurse I know and I see and talk to her on a weekly basis but I do not work with her. She is married.

I note she seems to light up when I am around and today she was huddling very close to me in a situation that was uncomfortable for her. She had invited me to talk to people and she was unsure about interrupting the very people she wanted me to talk to. It was kinda cute actually and I think very normal for an asian woman. She laughs around me and even will lay a hand on my shoulder or arm.

So today I suggested that we go get some lunch together next week. She was all for it and I'm wondering how I could DJ her? I get the sense she is fairly neglected at home. Whenever I see her I always point out how great she looks and that always gets a smile that is so wide she starts to get embarrassed, again I know this is a very asian thing.

Anyway I get the impression there is some interest from her side but just not sure I am reading things correcting given the cultural differences. She is Thai btw, broken english but smart and very understandable.

Thanks guys for any advice!

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer: You don't.

Leave her alone, she's married. Show a little respect and focus on gaming women who are single. You don't want that karma.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say game her and get her to tell you whats wrong at home and move in for the kill. I flushed my morals down the toilet.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Midnight,
Regarding Thai Girls....Your friend is exaggerating...Bar owners don't sell their Girls,I can tell you....As for buying any Woman for a few Dollars,forget it,a night with a good looking Girl is about $60,but still good value,lovely people...I was there only three years ago in Phuket,a sleazy hole!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Randy,
Before we can advise you,what flavour Asian is she?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an old/mature guy
No you're not, and this is why:

I am interested in a mature asian nurse I know and I see and talk to her on a weekly basis but I do not work with her. She is married.
I can understand fvcking a guy's wife if you're BOTH unhappily married. In a case like that, you both are putting yourselves at high risk to fulfill something that's missing from your marriage.

In this scenario, you're the one who is putting yourself at risk. If this woman's husband is an AFC (which he most likely is) and he finds out she's fvcking around on him, he's not going to blame her. He's going to hunt your dumb ass down and beat the piss out of you for fvcking his property.

The only married woman you should be fvcking is one who's separated, and I wouldn't even highly suggest that.

I'm wondering how I could DJ her? I get the sense she is fairly neglected at home.
You are not Captain Save-a-Ho. There's lots of single women out there, and you won't have to wait for them to get divorced or leave their husband in order to be seen in public with them.

Out of the thousands of women in your vicinity, why the fvck are you putting a married one up on a pedestal? She's already damaged goods, and she's under the lock and key of a marriage license. You're attempting to buy the floor model that you're not supposed to have. Shop around for a better deal.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Married Buried said:
I say game her and get her to tell you whats wrong at home and movet in for the kill. I flushed my morals down the toilet.
Lots of varying suggestions here. I'm most with this one. Game her and find out what's wrong at home. Then step back a while too. See what happens. Then when u know she is done with the hubby, or he with her, move right in there and go for it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Out of the thousands of women in your vicinity, why the fvck are you putting a married one up on a pedestal? She's already damaged goods, and she's under the lock and key of a marriage license.
I agree with your main point, which is that it is better to avoid gaming married women. But I'm not sure I get why you consider her "damaged goods"? Unless maybe she has children...

Would you rather bang a 30 year old girl who has been riding the carousel for the past 10 years? Or would you rather bang a 30 year old who has spent most of the past 10 years married, but is now divorced? I think I would tend to choose the woman who had only one partner compared to 100. YMMV.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather bang a 30 year old girl who has been riding the carousel for the past 10 years? Or would you rather bang a 30 year old who has spent most of the past 10 years married, but is now divorced?
I'd date neither. The divorced woman's ex-husband is at the top of her high score list. Even if the guy's out of her life, I'll be competing against all the milestones they've reached and the time they've spent together. Also, I find that women who have been married for a long period of time WANT to go out and ride that c0ck carousel for a while.

The c0ck carousel chick is less likely to have a guy high up on her high score list, but her behaviour is probably lousy.

Both of them are damaged goods. Why not choose a young woman, never married, and with minimal sex partners? Yes, that's a rarity, but there are some in existence. It just takes time to find them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The c0ck carousel chick is less likely to have a guy high up on her high score list, but her behaviour is probably lousy.
Behavior is an issue, but I find the idea that she's had 100 c0cks inside her repulsive.

Desdinova said:
Why not choose a young woman, never married, and with minimal sex partners? Yes, that's a rarity, but there are some in existence. It just takes time to find them.
That's as good as any other choice.
It's fine for the short term, but I think very young straitlaced women may have a "change of life" ahead of them, they haven't sown their wild oats yet. Most people go through a rebellious stage as part of growing up. This helps them to learn not to step over the line.

I kind of think that most people go through a change of life every seven years or so though. This is one reason why in today's world with the current longevity, so few marriages last. If you're married 35 years, the couple goes through changes at least five times.