How to deal with threatening competition from other DJ's

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this boy in the year below me in school right now. he has stupidly good game. the game that just makes you shut up when he's chatting to a girl your looking to get with. its so natural to him its not fair lol...

how have you lot dealt with this or similar situations.

he's safe and everything just that i effing hate him lol.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Ripper on this one. If your "game" is not up to par with his, then simply stay there and observe what he does right and compare it to what you do wrong. Think of it as stealing his secrets if you want to add a vindictive twist to it.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me too. But now all the guys that are good with girls are my friends. I have learnt from them and applied all of their techniques into my own. I'm not doing as good, but i have improved greatly.
my only problem is fear, which i am starting to get rid of :rockon:

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, learn from him.
Every time i see a girl+guy i allways try to learn. E.X:
There is this jock in my class and one the chiks touched his ass.
He truned around and said:"WHO TOUCHED MY ASS?" the girls gigled and than he said "Do it again.".

classic i know but still smart.

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would trade the hottest girl in the world, for the secrets to how the best game is really spit.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends and acquaintances should include not only the people you enjoy being around the most, but also those who help you improve yourself. This guy would be one of them. Befriend him.

Phoenix09

Reaction score
I hate when that happens, when some other guy makes progress on the girl that you like....anyway the only way you're going to get this girl instead of him is to believe that you have better game than he does. If you think that his game is so good that you have no shot with her than that means that you never will. When you make a move on a girl it puts you out of your comfort zone and its really easy to use this as an excuse to give up on getting the girl. If you lose your feelings for this chick than it would be a good idea to make friends with this guy so that some of his skills could rub off on you. Always try to make friends with people who have skills you would like to emulate.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become his friend, if he is a cool guy he can help you in many ways (telling you how, and some cool guys can give u that extra bit of confidence like "yeah u can do it bro its nothing") Dont just watch in envy be his friend, besides if he is cool he should have other friends and give u social proof

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Wow it's called the DJ Bible and AMOG meaning alpha-male-other-guy which is so easy. Or you can like others said befriend him because obviously he's better than you so you can learn from him. You should actually ASK HIM what he does in those situations. BTW. if he's in a lower game and has better game than you something is wrong...cuz girls dig older guys so YOU should have the advantage.