How to deal with this?

Kommon

Reaction score
Damnit, I hate people like this. This guy I sit next to in my 3rd period class pretty much just screwed me over. He was talking to me and was like "Mannn i bet u dont get no ass blah blah blah". I didn't mind him randomly saying crap like that because he doesn't even know me....so I was like whatever. but he went a little too far. After that he whispered to this chick that I was interested....WTF? I don't get this. I'm not even interested in her at all. I really have no idea how to respond to something like this. It was complete bull****, and I don't want to sit next to this guy while he keeps talking like this.
Any ideas on what I should do guys?

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, if your not interested in this chick, then what are you worried about, she probably thinks you are a wuss anyway because the other guy told her you were interested in her, as far as the other guy, bytch slap his ass!

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he doesent know you and talks crap about you, that's not cool at all. You can either chillax and diss his ass back, or you can be blunt about it and tell him to keep mis mouth shut.

Either way, he's trying to stomp on you. Dont sit there and take his crap, stand up for yourself.