How To Deal With This Specific Hater?

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've been dealing with this kid for over 6 months now and he always tries to sabotage my game with the ladies. He will scope out whatever girls I'm talking to through facebook hes not my friend but has his ways of finding out. He purposely talks to the girls I'm talking to and tries to downplay my game... I handle the situations by saying to the girls o that kid hes just a hater.This past weekend he tried to holler at this dimepiece I've been talking to and was running his mouth about me. Hes tried texting her and was bragging to some people I knew about it. My question here is what should I do about this kid? I'm moving in 2 weeks so It's no sweat but this kids gotta get whats coming to him...

Check out my blog macks

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, find a way to completely destroy his reputation. Next time you see him somewhere, make sure he's with a bunch of friends, call him out on being a pathetic pvssy that can't get his own girls..that you need to pick them up for him. Do it in the most cruel and demeaning way you can possibly think of. To put it in another way...use something that will crush his soul and scar him mentally for life.

If that doesnt work....a little arson never hurt anyone. (j/k...j/k)