how to deal with flirts

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best way to deal with a girl who just constantly flirts with almost every guy? I dont wanna be like every1 else, im not really that into her but i just wanna see how far i can take it. She gives signals like crazy, but i dont think they are genuine and im not really sure on how to handle it. I treat her like every other girl, but whats something else that i can do to bring it to another level?

Trizz

Reaction score
Ignore her, make her wonder why you're not responding to her the way all the other guys are and then she'll go crazy

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love screwing around with total flirts.

Bro, flirt with her back, you can easily take her out on the first date, on your first date is where all the fun begins.

Fvck with her mind like crazy, flirt a little with other girls, talk on your cell for a while, tease her like crazy, dont laugh at her jokes or cuteness, everyonce in a while reel her in.

By the end of the nite, if done right, youll be able to kiss close, after the kiss glance at her from top to bottem, give a smirk, say huh not to bad, and leave.

Next day at school act as if u didnt know, shell be going pyscho.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not sure if i want her b/c if i was with her i wouldnt be able to handle all of her flirting with other ppl if she did that, but on the other hand, i wanna see how far this thing can go

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good so far, but what if she has a bf, then its best to totally ignore and forget about her, right?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha ok so let me get this straigh.

this girl is a total flirt, and has a bf.

Do you want her?

There are many diff ways to get a girl who has a bf. But what are your motives

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually... **** what this site says... ignoring a girl is stupid... even just a little bit... at LEAST acknowledge their presence.

she will NOT go crazy if you ignore her... she will think "this guy doesn't want me... i can get other guys, oh well."

just talk to her like a normal person about interesting topics that she's REALLY into. and if you see that she is enjoying it... pinch her nipples. just kidding... anyways...

if shes enjoying it put on some friendly contact... ya know.

let it escalate.

flirting back is what every other guy she flirts with does... the only reason she still flirts with them is because they give her the attention she hungers for.

thats why you won't flirt back just because she flirts with you... make her try... REALLY TRY... to impress YOU.

(think of something you REALLY REALLY wanted... and you TRIED to get it and you never got it... and while you're doing something else some other time... your heart beats fast thinking of how much you want it... that's what you want this flirty girl to do with you."

---

sum it all up:

1) ignoring a girl makes her think you're not interested.

2) flirting back makes her think you're easy

3) making her try hard [with you] makes her excited.

and think of it with the tables turned... who is more appealing?

(and note that i didn't add negative words to 1 and 2... and i didn't embellish 3... like everybody else would)