how to deal with attention whoring in general?

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you deal with girls that start small fights, pretend to be mad when they're really not etc.? Call them out on their bullcrap early in the relationship?

Keiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore it early on, you don't have to take that kind of attitude. Just hold your ground, she wants you to get annoyed/angry. The important part is to not break, she'll go over the line if she has to.

Last edited:

SummerNight

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way is to just take the whole situation as a joke. If she starts bull**** over something small then make sure you are not letting it emotionally effect you in a negative way, have an upbeat mood and turn the situation into a joke. Over blow it even more.

For example:
she says:
I hate you when you leave the toilet lid up.
you say (in a upbeat, positive mood): OMG, you are right. I am a horrible person, it's such an incredible mistake by me. Baby, PLEASE, can you EVER forgive me?

If you blow it way over and don't get butthurt about it then it will show two things: that she was silly that she started a fight over such a small thing and it will increase the attraction she has towards you because she can see that she just can't get to you.

The small fight is basically a **** test to see if you really are the attractive man you seem to be. Take these situations as an opportunity to increase her attraction towards you.

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
All women take a shlt like the rest of us. They are not special. Just human.

Flush any girl down the toilet if they start playing the *****y princess. They will most likely respect you.

Life us built on realism, not romanticism.