How to build up reputation at HS?

martins

Reaction score
For like 11 years I have been nobody at my HS. Now I decided that I gotta change this. My status, social circle, value are all zero. How to improve them? Like most people/everybody have some prejudice of mine so it could be really hard to change this. If I suddenly like changed overnight, then could it even lower my value, because other people think that I am like trying to be somebody else? If I went to talk to somebody Ive been in same class for 1 years, and talked almost never, wouldn't it be strange? What should I do?

Reaction score
if your in highschool for 11 years then you are nobody
ahahah i kid

umm yeah just start talking more in class
change your style with a haircut
then maybe get some new clothes a week or two later
then start talking even more in class
then talk to people outside of class

Biscuit

Don Juan
Reaction score
(PROTIP: OP means 11 years school TOTAL. he's a junior.)

Im struggling with same thing.. sophomore. idk just have to chage your ways. obviously theyre not working.

HTownLunatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won Prom King and am Class President of my Senior Class.
Building a reputation means nothing until you are comfortable in your own skin.

Read the guides on here.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm who cares, just because you changed overnight doesn't mean they'll think that your trying to be someone else, they'll probably think your just been the same person always just haven't said anything.

NO, it wouldn't be strange if all of a sudden you started talking to people.

The way i improved my social status was making friends with other guys, don't even bother with making any moves on girls to increase your social status, your social status needs to be up in your own gender before you try with girls, trust me most girls ain't gonna go near the guy that doesn't even have any popularity in his own gender. Trust me guys want to know girl and girls want to know guys so each guy you make friends with will open the door to a few girls, so i went round and opened every door possible and in the end met more girls then i did guys. Theres not much to it really. Trust me it works, I know almost every guy in my town so through them i can/have meet every girl in the town other then the lesbiens haha

hope i helped