How to bring up a LTR?

Bay area pimp

Banned
Reaction score
What's the best way to let a girl know you interested in more than just sex and possibly a LTR. I know telling her directly isn't the way to go. Should I just wait for her to bring it up. We've been dating for a month or so and already had sex numerous times. Just don't want her to get the feeling that all I want is sex. Any Ideas?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay area pimp said:
What's the best way to let a girl know you interested in more than just sex and possibly a LTR. I know telling her directly isn't the way to go. Should I just wait for her to bring it up. We've been dating for a month or so and already had sex numerous times. Just don't want her to get the feeling that all I want is sex. Any Ideas?

Take her out.....Dont just meet up with her to shag. Normally its something that just happens. Watch how she refers to you when she talks to other people. Does she say "This guy im seeing" or does she use the term "boyfriend". If the second then you can talk to her about making it exclusive.

Sarge On!

INXS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a trick I learned that worked for me:

Be having a normal conversation and say something subtle like:

"I love labels, they make relationships, things in general so much easier in life. They make it so much easier to know where you stand with someone in your life"

This does two things, it tells her that you like labels (IE - Boyfriend / Girlfriend.) But it also lets you keep your power and not give it away by doing something wussyish and asking her, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

If you say the remark about labels and knowing where you stand, and she bites, the conversation will probably lead the way of where you stand in the current relationship. Just remember, don't ask her to be your girlfriend. If anything tell her casually, "I guess you are my girlfriend." Like you are doing her the favor here.

Here is a tip for the conversation:

Sometimes these conversations can lead to a place where she fires a question to you like, "Where do you think we stand?" To which point you can follow up with some ****y and funny remark like, "You love me, but I'm still playing hard to get." Then finish it off with a sly smile. Then kiss her.

If all else fails, just introduce her to your friends or someone you know as your girlfriend. I think she will get the hint that way.

Good luck and great question!

Bobbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't, it is called begging. She has to bring it up, it is the only way you'll know if she really wants you. Anyway, why turn down sex with other women if you don't have too.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to be a lil romantic..
like when u guys are talkin... look into her eyes and star while shes talkin but dont look like a creep.. look as ur paying ALOt of attention

and compliement her ONCE a while.. like for an example when she phones be like Hey beautiful(please dont over compliament her)

and like hold her hands after a few dates

but dont hold it all the time..after u hold u hand for like two dates.. Stop then.

let her grab ur hand.. if she does then this is a VERY good sign

im hung over at the moment but i dont have a problem with the friend zone if im looking for a LTR.. pm me and i can give u more tips in a few hours