How to become attractive to girls

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i'm skinny with average looks...my main pulling is in clubs....now how do i show more value than guys with better looks or build?.

Do i show charisma or alphaness by dancing first or walking a certain way or what?.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok firstly if your 22 then why are you posting int he highschool forums... and for that matter... how does the highschool forum have anything to do with clubbing (if its not in school)

If your talking about a club situation... what you do is get a girl thats a friend (but NOT a girlfriend) and start grinding her (cuz you 2 are such good friends) and dancing etc. This will attract other girls attention. Oh yeah this girl should be hot but only a friend to you.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, I am skinny 6'1....130 lbs. I pull chicks right under all these "jocks" noses. Looks mean nothing.

When I go to a club, I approach a set within a second of entering the club, this establishes social proof.

If you are in a mixed set (guys and girls)...game the girls naturally....if the guys hassle you...use a "cool man" or amog blast them.

Go to my forum in my signature...sign up, read the articles....and youll know how to aproach and "game" a set.

Love
~Smooth

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
^ why not disarm the obstacles first?
Your definetly right man. You could disarm the obstacles...or you could befriend them. But personaly I plow...and when plowing guys step up and try to take controll of the frame....and it is more convienent to amog blast them....than to disarm or befriend them.

One time this guy tried to tool me out of this set....2 twin girls....I completely AMOG blasted him.........................he turned out to be thier brother.

Love
~Smooth

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, by disarming the obstacles, in a way it's a neg (disqualifying yourself), so I'm just trying to see why you go straight to the girls. Gunwitch Method perhaps?

Or maybe its this amog blast. What is amog blast anyway? PM me if you have to.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
Well, by disarming the obstacles, in a way it's a neg (disqualifying yourself), so I'm just trying to see why you go straight to the girls. Gunwitch Method perhaps?

Or maybe its this amog blast. What is amog blast anyway? PM me if you have to.
I am full Mystery Method, but I am always doing social experimentation....so every so often Ill break a couple rules of MM to see what happends.

I try to implement minor things from other methods into my game just to see the effect.....you never know, it may work.

Your right about Gunwitch....sometimes when Im not in full state.....Ill do some direct gaming...aka...Gunwitch.

Love,
~Smooth

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the origional poster:

This question is WAY TOO VAGUE.

This is why so many people are getting fed up with this forum. Because of dumb @$$ questions like this. Make a damn search before hand. This place is already filled with these answers. DO you honestly think that someone is going to spoon feed you with the answers? What makes you so special? Your question is so general. How can you solve a case with no clues?

Let this be an example to all newbies:

Not only will your stupid question make this site look worse and worse BUT no-one is going to give you the answer you are looking for.