How to be beyond bad handsome boys

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David Deangelo's materials and the forum here are awsome. But will it be enough to go beyond bad and handsome boys?

Also, many hot babes in my society have boyfriends. Now I believe that it's ok go for these women anyway. After all, attraction is not a choice and all I have to do is trigger it first. But again, will these skills be enough?

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If impossible, how about we all discuss a plan together. You know, set a goal.

When there's a will, there a way... I hope.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, many hot babes in my society have boyfriends. Now I believe that it's ok go for these women anyway. After all, attraction is not a choice and all I have to do is trigger it first.
Do unto others as you would have them to unto you.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's always someone better.

hope that keeps you warm at night.

delta

Ares III

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rookie, I honestly do believe that the skills you pick up and develop will help you immensely. As long as you're doing self-improvement in other aspects of your life (working out, maintaining a job, expanding your social circle etc.)

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knyteguy said:
The golden rule is a guide for an AFC imo.

It's their job to hold on to their women.
So if you're in a LTR with a girl and I come up to her using all kinds of stupid techniques that I have MASTERED, while having the best possible body, and practically brainwash her into thinking she loves me instead of you, and ends up cheating on you with me it's your fault that you couldn't hold onto her? Come on man, getting women is too easy, and so is stealing women, the golden rule applies very well and should be respected.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and rightly so....

the karmic way of thinking about it doesn't only apply to the good side of life:

"do unto others...." can be a bytch.

delta