how to back out of friend zone?

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a couple of girls in my trig class that are both pretty good looking, so far we're 1.5 quarters through the school year so i evidently havent acted soon enough in getting with these girls. they both sit to the back of me and i frequently bust on them with my friends but not harsh or anything ... they laugh. so far i've thought about getting numbers but havent acted because i feel like i'm to "friend"ly to them. how do i back out of this area and back to the guy she wants to hook up with" zone. do i ignore them alittle and act like they are regular girls?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its all writeen in the bible and previuos posts by old members....

read the bible and use the searcg button on the wrod : friend zone

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how much attention you have given to these girls.

I would cut down the attention a bit if I were you.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ho hum, don't even think of them.... ignore them in class, and don't sit near them.

If it is in class that they talk to you in and they want to you to sit with them, than elicit values and get some kino going.

outside of class You have to make them wonder... try this little trick

When they walk by you is when you can notice them... stick you hand in your pocket and grab onto a piece of pocket lint... stare at them sincerely at first and than ****y right after like you JSUT noticed something wierd about them, open you mouth like your going to talk, nad then snap it shut, turn away fast and snicker at them... when and if they confront you pull out the piece of pocket lint and say "you've got something in your hair"

after this your on your own