How to ask the girl out?

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!!I wana ask yoi simple question...How to ask the girl out??
Should i come to her when shes alone,talk to her and then ask?Or theris another better advices??

Dragon Blood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure i talked to her!!!She is a very nice persone...And i think she likes me...She always very nice to me an looking at me all the time...

Last edited:

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... Me and this one girl dated over a month before I asked her out. Made out, went on dates, asked her to Homecoming... Then asked her out. Of course she said yes. So... Don't rush this stuff.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just ask! Its quite simple.

If you can ask one on one it is the best, it puts less pressure then if you are with her friends.

But really, it is all a question of how much balls you have, take this coming from a former shy guy but there is no way around just asking her.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is a very complex subject:
-If her pupils dilate by 32.34% then say "I am going to walk around town on my hands want to come?"
-If her pupils dilute 34% then... blablablablabla. Then you fall asleep just like in physics.
No its simple just say something like "You seem cool I should hang out with you sometime." It doesn't really matter what you say anyway if shes interested enough shell go out with you. Put it this way its not rocket science.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about............

"wanna go out sometime?"

Or......if you fear rejection

"i'm heading down to !place! at !time!, you should come" if she says no, "ah, well, another time, we'll have fun in your honour"

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
How about............

"wanna go out sometime?"

Or......if you fear rejection

"i'm heading down to !place! at !time!, you should come" if she says no, "ah, well, another time, we'll have fun in your honour"
Good post.

When you guys are hanging out having a great time, if there is chemistry between the two of you there is no better time to ask her out.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my rule, it works for me, it might not work for you:

never ask a girl out, thats exactly what she wants if she likes you. just keep flirting with her, keep taunting her, she has to earn it. kiss her before you ask her out.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
my rule, it works for me, it might not work for you:

never ask a girl out, thats exactly what she wants if she likes you. just keep flirting with her, keep taunting her, she has to earn it. kiss her before you ask her out.
I don't completely agree.

If you wait too long the girl will lose interest and you've blown any chance you might have had with her. Not that I'm saying to go for the kill at first or anything, but you definitely don't want to wait too long.